All roles listed as ‘remote’ are available as remote within the same country
Location: This role is based in either our Tel Aviv or London office but is also open to some remote work.
We’re looking for an experienced HR Director/Senior People Partner to join our team and partner with managers, employees, and the wider HR team. As a contributing member of the People Partner team, this job is responsible for leading the partnering function for the R&D group and working with the wider People team to help design and implement the People strategy over a broad range of initiatives.
Being a local subject matter expert on employee matters and associated legislation, you’ll have experience partnering with a tech start up going through high growth and have a thorough understanding of the pace and challenges we typically face in this environment.
You’ll spend your time:
- Reporting directly to the Sr. Director of People Partnering and working closely with the People Partnering team to design, and implement a globally united people strategy
- Building strong consultative relationships with senior leaders to align HR deliverables with business strategy
- Bringing best practice and external perspectives to strategic and operational business discussions and people management decision-making
- Coaching managers with a view to strengthening our overall talent level of people leadership
- Owning and driving the talent management strategy including goal setting, continuous feedback and talent assessment
- Supporting the resolution of complex people and employee relations issues as a clear subject matter expert for local employment laws
- Partnering with local legal teams to support immigration requirements as needed
- Continually reviewing existing practices and processes with an eye for scaling to meet our ever changing needs as a global organization
- Analyzing trends and data to derive insights that shape HR strategy
You should apply if you:
- Have a significant amount of progressively responsible experience in human resource management, especially in performance management, employee relations, and coaching
- Have experience working in a global tech and high growth organization
- Have significant experience in IL/EU employment law and HR practices required
- Have a proven track record of using data and insight to inform, shape and tailor decisions made
- Have experience partnering with a fast paced and scaling function
- Have experience partnering with senior members of an R&D function
- Are a strategic, critical thinker who isn’t afraid to be hands-on; and a real passion for problem solving
- Have prior experience integrating acquisitions
We’d especially love to hear from you if you:
- Have the ability to build effective work relationships at all levels of the organization, influence behavior, and manage change
- Have excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Have a high degree of integrity and honesty; ability to exercise confidentiality and neutrality in complex and sensitive situations
- Are an effective listener and communicator able to influence actions and outcomes
Please apply below! We care deeply about the warm, inclusive environment we’ve created and we value diversity - we welcome applications from those typically underrepresented in tech. If you like the sound of this role, but are not totally sure whether you’re the right person, do apply anyway :)
Snyk’s mission is to help developers use open source code and stay secure.
The use of open source is booming, but security is a key concern. Snyk’s unique product enables developers and enterprise security teams to continuously find & fix vulnerable dependencies without slowing down, offering seamless integration into Dev, DevOps and DevSecOps workflows. We care deeply about the quality and usefulness of the tools we develop, always focusing on our customers and users.
We are distributed across four offices in London, Tel Aviv, Boston and Ottawa, with our engineering teams based mostly in London and Tel Aviv, and 10% of the company working fully-remote. We’ve made an organizational commitment to building a strong, effective, distributed company: we have teams across multiple offices, and we invest in communication so that we can benefit from each others’ perspectives. We make heavy use of video calls and Slack to stay connected.
At Snyk, we are experiencing rapid growth and we want you to join us! By the end of Q4 2019 alone, Snyk had already over 110,000 registered users, including multiple enterprise customers (such as Google, Salesforce, Mastercard, BBC, and others). We also raised an additional $150 million, announced January 21, 2020. With this investment, we have partnered with Stripe, along with Coatue, Tiger Global, BoldStart, Trend Forward, Amity and Salesforce Ventures, to build on our 2019 momentum and continue to fuel our developer-first approach to security.
We believe open source software is a force for good, and we’re building Snyk to make it easier for developers who aren’t security experts to stay secure.