We’re looking for an experienced and collaborative software engineer to build the next generation of code analysis based on a combination of machine learning and logical reasoning and strengthen it for the .NET platform.
The team is focused on building a real-time high-precision analyzer based on logical reasoning and machine learning. What we call Snyk’s DeepCode Engine: the most advanced platform for semantic code analysis.
You’ll spend your time:
- building a code analysis platform for .NET enterprise application using a state-of-the-art Datalog solver
- growing the other engineers in your team through feedback and mentoring
- talking to our customers, collaborating with your team to build a product they truly love
- directly contributing to core interface design and writing code
- serving as a role model for how great software should be written for Snyk as a whole
- researching and studying the surrounding domain, with an eye on competitors, advancements in frameworks and tooling as well as potential partnerships
- maintaining Snyk’s .NET analysis capabilities with the latest evolution of the languages and popular frameworks and libraries
You should apply if you:
- are a capable coder, and are experienced in Enterprise Application Development with C#
- are interested in algorithms and data structures
- love working in a fast-paced environment that respects its engineers and customers
- prioritise collaboration, pair programming, and code review
- measure your success in terms of business impact, not lines of code
- have excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
We’d especially love to hear from you if you:
- have knowledge of program analysis or understand in details the intricacies C#
- have experience or are passionate about discovering security vulnerabilities
Please apply below! We care deeply about the warm, inclusive environment we’ve created and we value diversity - we welcome applications from those typically underrepresented in tech. If you like the sound of this role but are not totally sure whether you’re the right person, do apply anyway :)
We’re on a mission to make the world a safer place with more secure software.
We’re living in a world of digital transformation that is turning ever more industries into a software-development industry. Cyber security is taking centre stage for many companies, and demand for Snyk’s product is sky-rocketing!
Snyk has already been adopted by over 2.2M developers, including multiple leading enterprise customers such as Google, Salesforce and Intuit, who are using Snyk to find and fix vulnerabilities in their open source libraries and container images, empowering them to develop secure software, faster.
In March of 2021, we raised $300M in Series E funding at a $4.7 billion company valuation, just after securing an additional $200M in Series D funding in September 2020, and successfully closing two strategic acquisitions. On top of that, we doubled the size of our global team, and we’re not stopping there!
We believe open source software is a force for good, and we’re building Snyk to make it easier for developers who aren’t security experts to stay secure. Join us!