All roles listed as ‘remote’ are considered remote within the same country, and should we offer you the position, the remote option will be at the hiring manager’s discretion. Please note, you must not have any working restrictions in the country where this job is located. Check out our Flexwork policy for more information
Location: Israel, Romania or UK (Remote)
We’re looking for an experienced and collaborative software engineer to build the next generation of code analysis based on a combination of machine learning and logical reasoning. What we call Snyk’s DeepCode Engine: the most advanced platform for semantic code analysis over BigCode.
The team will be focused on solving challenges including:
- automatic learning of API specifications and using them to discover new security vulnerabilities
- creating real-time high-precision analyser based on logical reasoning and machine learning
You’ll spend your time:
- developing algorithms that analyse millions of lines of code in seconds
- using or contributing to a state-of-the-art Datalog solver
- creating distributed systems that use these algorithms to build SaaS applications, delivering the results to users fast
You should apply if you:
- have significant experience in algorithms and data structures, in industry or academia (M.Sc/Ph.D)
- want to work on a new generation of explainable machine learning tools
- have program analysis experience or developed large systems using C/C++
- love working in a fast-paced start-up environment that respects its engineers and customers
- prioritise collaboration, pair programming, and code review
- work sustainably, quickly, and iteratively
We’d especially love to hear from you if you:
- have completed research on machine learning for code
- understand the importance of testing and code quality
Please apply below! We care deeply about the warm, inclusive environment we’ve created and we value diversity - we welcome applications from those typically underrepresented in tech. If you like the sound of this role, but are not totally sure whether you’re the right person, do apply anyway :)
Snyk is the leader in developer security. We empower the world's developers to build secure applications and equip security teams to meet the demands of the digital world. Our developer-first approach ensures organizations can secure all of the critical components of their applications from code to cloud, leading to increased developer productivity, revenue growth, customer satisfaction, cost savings and an overall improved security posture.
At Snyk, we envision an inclusive technology industry powering a more sustainable and secure world. Since our founding, Snykers have cared deeply for one another and the developer and security communities as well as the larger world around us. Learn more about our Snyk Impact social and environmental mission and take action with us here.
Snyk's Developer Security Platform automatically integrates with a developer's workflow and is purpose-built for security teams to collaborate with their development teams. Snyk is used by 1,200 customers worldwide today, including industry leaders such as Asurion, Google, Intuit, MongoDB, New Relic, Revolut and Salesforce.