All roles listed as ‘remote’ are available as remote within the same country.
We’re looking for an experienced and collaborative software engineer to build the next generation of code analysis based on a combination of machine learning and logical reasoning. What we call Snyk’s DeepCode Engine: the most advanced platform for semantic code analysis over BigCode.
The team will be focused on solving challenges including:
- automatic learning of API specifications and using them to discover new security vulnerabilities
- creating real-time high-precision analyser based on logical reasoning and machine learning
You’ll spend your time:
- developing algorithms that analyse millions of lines of code in seconds
- using or contributing to a state-of-the-art Datalog solver
- creating distributed systems that use these algorithms to build SaaS applications, delivering the results to users fast
You should apply if you:
- have program analysis experience or developed large systems using C++
- are interested in algorithms and data structures
- want to work on a new generation of explainable machine learning tools
- love working in a fast-paced start-up environment that respects its engineers and customers
- prioritise collaboration, pair programming, and code review
- work sustainably, quickly, and iteratively
We’d especially love to hear from you if you:
- have completed research on machine learning for code
- understand the importance of testing and code quality
Please apply below! We care deeply about the warm, inclusive environment we’ve created and we value diversity - we welcome applications from those typically underrepresented in tech. If you like the sound of this role but are not totally sure whether you’re the right person, do apply anyway :)
We’re on a mission to make the world a safer place with more secure software.
We’re living in a world of digital transformation that is turning ever more industries into a software-development industry. Cyber security is taking centre stage for many companies, and demand for Snyk’s product is sky-rocketing!
Snyk has already been adopted by over 2.2M developers, including multiple leading enterprise customers such as Google, Salesforce and Intuit, who are using Snyk to find and fix vulnerabilities in their open source libraries and container images, empowering them to develop secure software, faster.
In March of 2021, we raised $300M in Series E funding at a $4.7 billion company valuation, just after securing an additional $200M in Series D funding in September 2020, and successfully closing two strategic acquisitions. On top of that, we doubled the size of our global team, and we’re not stopping there!
We believe open source software is a force for good, and we’re building Snyk to make it easier for developers who aren’t security experts to stay secure. Join us!