We’re looking for a collaborative, hard-working Enterprise Account Executive to join our sales team.
The use of open source software is growing rapidly: technology is a core part of our lives, and almost all software developers rely on open source components, but security is a key concern. Anyone can find and exploit vulnerabilities within open source code, and most of the people who maintain these projects aren’t security experts. But our team is.
We’re a developer tooling company with deep security knowledge: this makes us particularly well-positioned to understand the problem space we work in.
We’re focused on enabling developers to find and fix open source vulnerabilities through our proprietary, built from the ground up platform. Our product integrates seamlessly into typical development workflows, and the large organisations that we have on board love us. We want to make security part of business as usual for software developers.
As an Enterprise Account Executive at Snyk, you’ll be responsible for the end-to-end sales cycle for prospective customers, taking warm inbound leads, and building strong relationships with key stakeholders in the devsecops space and digital transformation teams at companies. This will be a mix of expanding Snyk’s usage in our existing account base and finding, qualifying, and closing opportunities with prospective customers.
We’re looking for highly motivated salespeople who thrive with the freedom to decide how to spend your day, and how best to contribute to your team’s goals.
You should join us if:
- You have a minimum experience of 5 years owning the entire sales cycle for a technical product to Enterprise level accounts (Fortune 1000), and you want to hone your craft in a scaling startup on its way to success
- You’ve excelled at selling into Cybersecurity, DevOps, or DevSecOps groups within the enterprise segment
- You’re self-motivated and hard-working: you aim to exceed your quota, and you enjoy and thrive working in fast-paced environments
- You are collaborative with marketing, sales engineers, product, customer success, and others to get your deal done, and work well in a “teaming” environment.
- You are resilient: you believe mistakes and failures are learning opportunities, and you value feedback
- You’re open, honest and take an entrepreneurial approach to sales, mindful of your customer’s risk tolerance
We'd love to hear from you!
We’re deeply committed to our healthy, inclusive culture and are working hard to nurture a diverse team at Snyk; we particularly encourage applications from those who are traditionally underrepresented in tech. If you like the sound of this role, but are not totally sure whether you’re the right person, please apply anyway!
Snyk is the leader in developer security. We empower the world's developers to build secure applications and equip security teams to meet the demands of the digital world. Our developer-first approach ensures organizations can secure all of the critical components of their applications from code to cloud, leading to increased developer productivity, revenue growth, customer satisfaction, cost savings and an overall improved security posture.
At Snyk, we envision an inclusive technology industry powering a more sustainable and secure world. Since our founding, Snykers have cared deeply for one another and the developer and security communities as well as the larger world around us. Learn more about our Snyk Impact social and environmental mission and take action with us here.
Snyk's Developer Security Platform automatically integrates with a developer's workflow and is purpose-built for security teams to collaborate with their development teams. Snyk is used by 1,200 customers worldwide today, including industry leaders such as Asurion, Google, Intuit, MongoDB, New Relic, Revolut and Salesforce.