We’re looking for an empathetic, hands-on, lead-by-example manager to grow and develop a team of Sales Development Representatives.
As an SDR Manager for Snyk, you will manage the day-to-day activities and training of our SDR team, coaching them as they drive meetings, sales demos and pipeline to support incremental revenue growth for our Sales organization. You’ll work closely with our Marketing team to define our ABM strategy and outbound process and you will report directly to the Global SDR Director.
You’ll spend your time:
- hiring and building out an effective team of Sales Development Representatives to work with our Snyk Sales teams
- mentoring, coaching and driving forward the personal development of individuals on your team
- implementing productivity goals, objectives and incentive initiatives that stretch and develop your team towards successful careers within sales, where they regularly exceed objectives.
- working closely with our Sales team leads to align on pipeline goals and forecasts, and tracking these back to individual activities and objectives on your team
- collaborating with our Marketing team to define our outbound and accounts-based marketing strategy and sequences, and aligning these with your SDR-team goals
You should apply if you:
- have experience leading and growing a team
- have worked as an account executive or team lead within a high tech environment, selling to a technical audience
- are passionate about coaching and helping people develop
- understand people and what makes them tick
- have prior experience with Salesforce.com or another CRM tool
- have a team-oriented mindset and feel most successful when empowering others
- care about diversity and enjoy meeting people from all walks of life
- understand the space Snyk is operating in and feel excited about helping us expand our market presence
Snyk's mission is to help developers and organisations use open source code and stay secure. We believe that open source is a force for good, but security is a key concern. Our product enables developers and enterprise security teams to continuously find & fix vulnerable dependencies without slowing down, with seamless integration into Dev & DevOps workflows.
Snyk now supports the work of over 300,000 developers and multiple enterprise customers (including Google, New Relic, and Digital Ocean), and we’re growing fast to keep up with inbound demand. We expect this team to triple in size over the next year, and need a focussed, empathetic manager to take the lead.
Please apply below!
We value diversity at Snyk, and would particularly encourage applications from those who are traditionally underrepresented in tech. If you like the sound of this role, but are not totally sure whether you’re the right person, do apply anyway.