All roles listed as ‘remote’ are available as remote within the same country.
We're looking for a Product Director who can take the Snyk Container product to the next level. Launched in 2019, Snyk Container is now a core part of our business, featuring in more than a third of our deals, and container projects are growing at more than 40% month-on-month. Snyk Container helps everyone from individual developers to large enterprise customers find and fix vulnerabilities in container images and Kubernetes workloads.
You will own the top-level company vision and KPIs for Snyk Container. From setting high-level direction to collaborating with the engineering teams. From working on pricing and packaging to go-to-market plans and from building out a roadmap to working alongside our sales and customer success teams with customers and prospects. You’ll know when to delegate and when to be hands-on.
You’ll spend your time:
- Developing the vision for Snyk Container, communicating it broadly and ensuring efforts are aligned with it
- Working hands-on with engineers, engineering managers and designers as part of a cross-functional product team
- Defining metrics and analysing data on usage and business performance
- Building the team around Snyk Container, including hiring and mentoring product managers
- Talking with our customers, and potential customers, to understand their needs, gather feedback and requirements, and collaborate with them to build and validate solutions
- Defining and then communicating the product roadmap, both inside Snyk and with customers and prospects
- Communicating your teams' work internally and externally, including to executive management
- Engaging with customers, prospects and users to get their feedback, discuss their challenges and gain a full understanding of their needs
- Collaborating with the Snyk marketing team to define pricing and packaging and to launch and promote new feature
- Researching the surrounding market, with an eye on gaps in the market, competitors and potential partnerships
You should apply if you:
- Have significant, proven experience as a successful product management leader
- Have experience in some or all of B2B SaaS, developer tooling or cloud infrastructure
- Have some people and/or group management experience
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills in English, and enjoy helping others to learn new things
- Enjoy working in, and leading, cross-functional delivery teams
- Are happy to travel at least once a quarter (under usual circumstances) to gather feedback from our users and to spend time working face-to-face with other colleagues that aren’t colocated with you
- Preferably have some experience with containers and Kubernetes, or a closely related technical domain
Please apply below! We care deeply about the warm, inclusive environment we’ve created and we value diversity - we welcome applications from those typically underrepresented in tech. If you like the sound of this role, but are not totally sure whether you’re the right person, do apply anyway :)
We’re on a mission to make the world a safer place with more secure software.
We’re living in a world of digital transformation that is turning ever more industries into a software-development industry. Cyber security is taking centre stage for many companies, and demand for Snyk’s product is sky-rocketing!
Snyk has already been adopted by over 2.2M developers, including multiple leading enterprise customers such as Google, Salesforce and Intuit, who are using Snyk to find and fix vulnerabilities in their open source libraries and container images, empowering them to develop secure software, faster.
In March of 2021, we raised $300M in Series E funding at a $4.7 billion company valuation, just after securing an additional $200M in Series D funding in September 2020, and successfully closing two strategic acquisitions. On top of that, we doubled the size of our global team, and we’re not stopping there!
We believe open source software is a force for good, and we’re building Snyk to make it easier for developers who aren’t security experts to stay secure. Join us!