We're looking for a people-focused Solutions Engineering Manager to front our team of very talented Solutions Engineers who enable the adoption of Snyk into new organisations and help focus what Snyk has to offer.
Snyk's mission is to help developers and organisations use open source code and stay secure. We believe that open source is a force for good, but security is a key concern. Our product enables developers and enterprise security teams to continuously find & fix vulnerable dependencies without slowing down, with seamless integration into Dev & DevOps workflows.
Snyk now supports the work of over 300,000 developers and multiple enterprise customers (including Google, New Relic, and Digital Ocean), and our channel partner team is focused on scaling our business to keep up with demand!
Your day to day will look like:
- Coaching Solutions Engineers from a technical and sales perspective.
- Leading cross-team projects with Product, Marketing, Sales, and Customer Success.
- Refining our proof-of-concept process and ensuring efficiency through the entire technical sale.
- Hiring the best talent for the next generation of DevSecOps consultants.
- Partnering with sales management to ensure our GTM strategy is aligned from both a cultural and technical perspective.
You should apply if you:
- Have experience leading and managing a high performing team of Sales Engineers.
- Have knowledge of the developer and DevOps ecosystems and practices.
- Are passionate about facilitating teams to work at their highest level.
- Are self-motivated and hard-working and enjoy fast-paced environments.
- Are collaborative and love belonging to a high-achieving sales team.
- Are resilient: you believe mistakes and failures are learning opportunities, and you value feedback.
Snyk’s mission is to help developers use open source code and stay secure.
The use of open source is booming, but security is a key concern (https://snyk.io/stateofossecurity/). Snyk’s unique product enables developers and enterprise security teams to continuously find & fix vulnerable dependencies without slowing down, offering seamless integration into Dev, DevOps and DevSecOps workflows. We care deeply about the quality and usefulness of the tools we develop, always focusing on our customers and users.We are experiencing rapid growth - and we want you to join us!
By September 2020, Snyk was already adopted by over 1.5M developers, including multiple enterprise customers (such as Google, New Relic, ASOS and others). Our September 2020 Series D funding round of $200M has put us at over $2.5Billion company valuation.We believe open source software is a force for good, and we’re building Snyk to make it easier for developers who aren’t security experts to stay secure.