Do you absolutely love, and miss, events? Have you found a way to get the most of their temporary/new virtual reality? Are you equally passionate about the creative, analytical, and business relationships that make events successful? Are you hoping for a big career breakthrough in a company that is growing fiercely while also allowing you to focus on your own professional growth?
At Snyk we are looking for a driven and energetic event marketer to own, develop and manage our growing calendar of event programs to increase Snyk’s brand awareness, active lead engagements, and new sales opportunities. You’ll work closely across the marketing, DevRel, sales, and business development teams to identify the best events for Snyk; manage the pre, during and post event planning; rethink how to make both virtual and in person events compelling; and report out regularly on business results.
You’ll spend your time:
- Driving sales success. You’ll be the internal face of our events - working closely with our sales team to ensure we focus in the right regions and that programs are delivering the right leads and pipeline opportunities.
- Managing a multitude of events. Plan, organize, promote, coordinate and manage follow up to events ranging from hosted or sponsored executive roundtables to industry trade shows.
- Execute event experiences end-to-end with an "on-time, on-strategy, on-budget" mentality and a hands-on approach. You’ll deploy 360 degree digital and social tactics to drive buyer engagement before, during, and after the event.
- Getting creative. You will craft event experiences that differentiate Snyk and ensure direct buyer connections, that are aligned to an overall marketing campaign strategy and in collaboration with our campaign marketers.
- Aligning with ABM: Closely align with extended ABM teams to ensure outbound tactics are integrated with events as part of broader campaigns.
- Manage vendor relationships. You will partner with external agencies and vendors on existing engagements and new opportunities
- Planning, budgeting, measuring, and ROIing. You’ll be in control of each campaign’s plans, budgeting, goal setting for both lead and pipeline generation, and tracking towards the goals.
- Ideating. We strive to be the best marketing team the tech space has seen. We would like your help in ideating (and then executing) new, other activities we should bring into the fold.
You’ll do amazing things at Snyk if you:
- Have 3+ experience with B2B event management and have managed the transition to virtual with delight. You have experience with virtual event platforms and mastered the ability to engage with users on them.
- Care about the perfecting the small details and exceeding user experience expectations
- Have worked closely with an inside sales team and understand how to support and accelerate them.
- Have a data-driven mindset and experience with analysing campaign results to provide business recommendations.
- Are comfortable multi-tasking, for a variety of stakeholders, in a fast-paced environment.
- You are proficient at using marketing automation and CRM tools such as Hubspot, Marketo, and SFDC.
- Thrive in a hyper-growth environment.
- Your written English is flawless, and you're confident running customer-facing communications.
- You’re hands-on, curious and love to explore new ideas.
Please apply below! We care deeply about the warm, inclusive environment we’ve created and we value diversity - we welcome applications from those typically underrepresented in tech. If you like the sound of this role, but are not totally sure whether you’re the right person, do apply anyway :)
Snyk’s mission is to help developers use open source code and stay secure.The use of open source is booming, but security is a key concern (https://snyk.io/stateofossecurity/).
Snyk’s unique product enables developers and enterprise security teams to continuously find & fix vulnerable dependencies without slowing down, offering seamless integration into Dev, DevOps and DevSecOps workflows. We care deeply about the quality and usefulness of the tools we develop, always focusing on our customers and users.We are experiencing rapid growth - and we want you to join us!
By September 2020, Snyk was already adopted by over 1.5M developers, including multiple enterprise customers (such as Google, New Relic, ASOS and others). Our September 2020 Series D funding round of $200M has put us at over $2.5Billion company valuation.
We believe open source software is a force for good, and we’re building Snyk to make it easier for developers who aren’t security experts to stay secure.