Location: Germany/DACH (Remote)
We're looking for a driven, user-focused Sales Engineer to interface between our customers (new and current) and our Product Engineering teams, both supporting adoption of Snyk in new organisations and helping to evolve what Snyk has to offer.
You'll Spend Your Time:
- Becoming a technical product expert, evangelist and coach, able to give technical sales demonstrations to customer and partners in your sleep.
- Educate customer and partners about the adoption of open source and the importance of empowering developers to stay secure.
- Drive the technical aspects of the sale, providing demonstrations, managing proof of concepts, demonstrating product expertise and sharing best practice.
- Interfacing with our channel partners, Engineering, Product and Customer Success teams to build solutions that actually solve our customers' problems.
- Shaping and informing decisions on new features based off your experience and feedback from customers and channel partners.
- Working closely with channel partners to increase their proficiency in selling and supporting the Snyk solution through their sales process and beyond.
- Work with channel partners to come up with joint value propositions, architect custom work-arounds and partner eco-system integrations.
You Should Apply If:
- You have proven commercial experience in the Sales Engineering, Developer or Security space.
- Your written and spoken English & German is strong.
- You're familiar with a wide variety of coding languages and how they work.
- You have a good knowledge of the Developer and DevOps ecosystems and practices.
- You over communicate, create alignment, rally resources and satisfy stakeholders.
- You love to teach and coaching is a habit.
Please apply below! We care deeply about the warm, inclusive environment we’ve created and we value diversity - we welcome applications from those typically underrepresented in tech and law. If you like the sound of this role, but are not totally sure whether you’re the right person, do apply anyway :)
Snyk’s mission is to help developers use open source code and stay secure.
The use of open source is booming, but security is a key concern (https://snyk.io/stateofossecurity/). Snyk’s unique product enables developers and enterprise security teams to continuously find & fix vulnerable dependencies without slowing down, offering seamless integration into Dev, DevOps and DevSecOps workflows. We care deeply about the quality and usefulness of the tools we develop, always focusing on our customers and users.We are experiencing rapid growth - and we want you to join us!
By September 2020, Snyk was already adopted by over 1.5M developers, including multiple enterprise customers (such as Google, New Relic, ASOS and others). Our September 2020 Series D funding round of $200M has put us at over $2.5Billion company valuation.We believe open source software is a force for good, and we’re building Snyk to make it easier for developers who aren’t security experts to stay secure.