Software Engineering, Platform Group
UK, Israel, Switzerland, Romania & Germany
We have offices in London, Tel Aviv and Zurich if you prefer not to work remotely.
We’re looking for a number of smart, caring and proactive software engineers at all levels to join our core product teams to help our enterprise customers adopt open source and stay secure.
The teams in the Platform Group aim to build a scalable, extensible platform that is used by both our Snyk product offering teams and our Enterprise customers to solve complex challenges, namely:
- Onboarding large developer teams onto our multi-tenant SaaS offering
- Analyzing and reporting on all the data generated within the enterprise
- Applying policies that ease security compliance as an integral part of the software development lifecycle process
This year the teams will extend our ability to onboard customers 100x times larger than we have now; redesign and replatform our reporting offering from the ground up and build a flexible and extensible role-based authorization system..
Here at Snyk, you’ll use your knowledge and passion as a developer, along with your problem solving skills to help us develop software that, in turn, helps others to develop software that is and remains secure.
You’ll spend your time:
- Owning everything from the commercial success to operational insight of specific features in our product
- Engaging in problem analysis and collaborating with product to create plans that continue to delight our current users and win new ones
- Executing on those plans by coding across the full stack
- Working in a full CI/CD environment, at a sustainable pace, in two-week sprints
- Promoting technical excellence across the team
- Mentoring and coaching other engineers in the team & group
- Taking part in our on-call rotation to maintain and support our production service (for a week every ~10 weeks)
You should apply if you:
- Have experience working on a SaaS web application
- Encourage effective testing, code quality, and useful code review
- Like to move quickly and iteratively, and believe that shipping early is often best
- Are comfortable with Continuous Integration / Continuous Deployment workflows
- Are proactive and enjoy working on cross-functional delivery teams
- Enjoy learning and sharing with your peers, and are comfortable pair programming
- Are interested in providing technical direction for the team, and influencing prioritisation
- Enjoy helping to mentor and grow other engineers
We’d especially love to hear from you if you have:
- Experience with Vue.js
- Experience scaling a rapidly growing SaaS application
- Experience working as part of a distributed team
- Worked on large-scale reporting systems
Please apply below! We care deeply about the warm, inclusive environment we’ve created and we value diversity - we welcome applications from those typically underrepresented in tech. If you like the sound of this role, but are not totally sure whether you’re the right person, do apply anyway :)
Snyk is the leader in developer security. We empower the world's developers to build secure applications and equip security teams to meet the demands of the digital world. Our developer-first approach ensures organizations can secure all of the critical components of their applications from code to cloud, leading to increased developer productivity, revenue growth, customer satisfaction, cost savings and an overall improved security posture.
At Snyk, we envision an inclusive technology industry powering a more sustainable and secure world. Since our founding, Snykers have cared deeply for one another and the developer and security communities as well as the larger world around us. Learn more about our Snyk Impact social and environmental mission and take action with us here.
Snyk's Developer Security Platform automatically integrates with a developer's workflow and is purpose-built for security teams to collaborate with their development teams. Snyk is used by 1,200 customers worldwide today, including industry leaders such as Asurion, Google, Intuit, MongoDB, New Relic, Revolut and Salesforce.