Role: Sales Director, Commercial
Location: US Remote (West Coast)
We’re looking for a collaborative, hard-working Sales Director to join one of the hottest startups in the US!
You’ll spend your time:
As part of the US sales team within a global sales org you will play a meaningful role in scaling one of the fastest growing companies in the Developer and Security spaces. As a Sales Director at Snyk, you’ll be responsible for the end-to-end sales cycle for prospective customers, taking warm inbound leads, and building strong relationships with key stakeholders in the DevSecOps space and digital transformation teams at companies. Our existing customer base ranges from mid-market companies who like to move fast right up to slow burn large enterprises like Google and Salesforce.
You will have the opportunity to contribute to the iterative improvement of our sales process, tone and approach, and you’ll have plenty of scope to inform the way we develop our internal tooling to help you work efficiently and effectively.
We’re a collaborative team from a variety of backgrounds, made up of sales executives and technical sales engineers. We spend time coaching each other, giving and receiving feedback, and ensuring we work together to make the most of the skills and experience we have within the team to maximize performance and earning potential..
You should apply if you:
- You have experience selling a technical product, and you want to join a startup on its way to success
- You understand the software developer lifecycle and can articulate how a developer tooling product might fit in
- You have experience of both short and long sales cycles
- You’re self-motivated and hard-working: you aim to exceed your quota, and you enjoy working in fast-paced environments
- You are collaborative and love belonging to a high-achieving sales team
- You are resilient: you believe mistakes and failures are learning opportunities, and you value feedback
- You’re open, honest and take an entrepreneurial approach to sales, mindful of your customer’s risk tolerance
- You have experience working in a fully remote position
Please apply below! We care deeply about the warm, inclusive environment we’ve created and we value diversity - we welcome applications from those typically underrepresented in tech. If you like the sound of this role, but are not totally sure whether you’re the right person, do apply anyway :)
Snyk’s mission is to help developers use open source code and stay secure.The use of open source is booming, but security is a key concern (https://snyk.io/stateofossecurity/).
Snyk’s unique product enables developers and enterprise security teams to continuously find & fix vulnerable dependencies without slowing down, offering seamless integration into Dev, DevOps and DevSecOps workflows. We care deeply about the quality and usefulness of the tools we develop, always focusing on our customers and users.We are experiencing rapid growth - and we want you to join us!
By September 2020, Snyk was already adopted by over 1.5M developers, including multiple enterprise customers (such as Google, New Relic, ASOS and others). Our September 2020 Series D funding round of $200M has put us at over $2.5Billion company valuation.
We believe open source software is a force for good, and we’re building Snyk to make it easier for developers who aren’t security experts to stay secure.