All roles listed as ‘remote’ are available as remote within the same country.
We are looking for a collaborative, experienced senior software engineer to join our ecosystems team and help us help developers write secure software!
In our ecosystems team we introduce and improve support for dev tools, languages, build systems, package managers, source code management and more. This means tackling challenges such as taming the complexity in developer ecosystems, providing a reliable and fast service at scale, and optimising the algorithms behind dependency resolution.
You’ll spend your time:
- coding and pair programming, building the services that power Snyk
- growing the other engineers in your team through feedback, mentoring, advice
- talking to our customers, collaborating with your team to build a product they truly love
- maintaining and supporting a high quality, reliable, fast service for customers, at scale
- evolving our technology and architecture to meet the challenges ahead
- continuously delivering small, high quality changes to production, at a sustainable pace
- developing relationships with open source contributors—reviewing and incorporating their contributions.
- participating in an on-call rotation (currently one week every three months, with multiple people sharing each rotation)
You should apply if you:
- understand the importance of testing and code quality
- prioritise collaboration, pair programming, and code review
- work sustainably, quickly and iteratively—through high quality code and continuous delivery
- are comfortable working across the stack as part of a cross-functional team
- like to start new things, see them through to production, and learn from your mistakes
- love working in a fast-paced start-up environment that respects its engineers and customers
We’d especially love to hear from you if you:
- understand software dependency management in depth
- have experience contributing to open-source project
- have experience with test driven development
- are familiar with distributed system architectural challenges
- have experience running software in production
Please apply below! We care deeply about the warm, inclusive environment we’ve created and we value diversity - we welcome applications from those typically underrepresented in tech. If you like the sound of this role, but are not totally sure whether you’re the right person, do apply anyway :)
We’re on a mission to make the world a safer place with more secure software.
We’re living in a world of digital transformation that is turning ever more industries into a software-development industry. Cyber security is taking centre stage for many companies, and demand for Snyk’s product is sky-rocketing!
Snyk has already been adopted by over 2.2M developers, including multiple leading enterprise customers such as Google, Salesforce and Intuit, who are using Snyk to find and fix vulnerabilities in their open source libraries and container images, empowering them to develop secure software, faster.
In March of 2021, we raised $300M in Series E funding at a $4.7 billion company valuation, just after securing an additional $200M in Series D funding in September 2020, and successfully closing two strategic acquisitions. On top of that, we doubled the size of our global team, and we’re not stopping there!
We believe open source software is a force for good, and we’re building Snyk to make it easier for developers who aren’t security experts to stay secure. Join us!