Snyk is looking to add a Partner Solutions Architect to our Business Development organization. This is the perfect role for technologists with an abundance of experience in customer and prospect facing roles (i.e pre-sales, post-sales, technical services), as you will be building compelling technical solutions and narratives of how Snyk complements the partner story, while delivering unique value to our joint customer base.
The Partner Solutions Architect works closely with our Business Development team in building long lasting relationships with key ecosystem partners. The Partner Architecture team is responsible for understanding each partner’s tech stack and key narratives and messaging; building reference architectures, and enablement for sellers and marketing teams on both sides.
This is a fantastic opportunity to build out your personal network, practice articulating big visions, and immerse yourself in the most exciting partner ecosystem in the modern development tool chain.
In this role, you will be primarily responsible for working with our Dev Tooling and Application Performance Monitoring (APM) partners, including Docker, Atlassian, GitHub, CloudBees,, CircleCI, Datadog, Dynatrace and others.
You’ll spend your time:
- Building Relationships: working closely with your business development counterpart on building relationships with business development, product and engineering leadership at our key partners
- Diving Deep: be a technical domain expert, experienced with DevOps both as philosophy and having implemented technical solutions
- Communicating: driving key narratives/messaging and technical initiatives of a select list of key partners, building reference architectures, marketectures and decks capturing joint narratives and value props
- Enabling: working closely with product marketing on enabling Snyk’s and partner’s sales and marketing teams
- Winning Deals: assist Snyk and partner field teams in enterprise opportunities across all geos when needed
You should apply if you:
- Spent 7 years or more in a solutions engineering, sales engineering or similar position in the developer tooling / DevOps space
- Love to learn about new technology and you’re curious about how things work under the hood
- Pride yourself in conveying complex ideas in simple terms
- Are comfortable speaking to audiences in person and on video calls (in front of partners, execs and stakeholders)
- Are capable of communicating to various personas at various levels from executive stakeholders to technical engineers and product managers
- Enjoy the speed of a fast-paced, highly engaged startup environment
- Have a team-oriented mindset
Please apply below! We care deeply about the warm, inclusive environment we’ve created and we value diversity - we welcome applications from those typically underrepresented in tech. If you like the sound of this role, but are not totally sure whether you’re the right person, do apply anyway. :)
Snyk’s mission is to help developers use open source code and stay secure.
The use of open source is booming, but security is a key concern. Snyk’s unique product enables developers and enterprise security teams to continuously find & fix vulnerable dependencies without slowing down, offering seamless integration into Dev, DevOps and DevSecOps workflows. We care deeply about the quality and usefulness of the tools we develop, always focusing on our customers and users.
We are distributed across four offices in London, Tel Aviv, Boston and Ottawa, with our engineering teams based mostly in London and Tel Aviv, and 10% of the company working fully-remote. We’ve made an organizational commitment to building a strong, effective, distributed company: we have teams across multiple offices, and we invest in communication so that we can benefit from each others’ perspectives. Not to mention that we have an always-on webcam so we can see what’s happening in each office, we make heavy use of video calls, Slack, and some inter-office travel.
At Snyk, we are experiencing rapid growth and we want you to join us! By the end of Q4 2019 alone, Snyk had already over 110,000 registered users, including multiple enterprise customers (such as Google, Salesforce, Mastercard, BBC, and others). We also raised an additional $150 million, announced January 21, 2020. With this investment, we have partnered with Stripe, along with Coatue, Tiger Global, BoldStart, Trend Forward, Amity and Salesforce Ventures, to build on our 2019 momentum and continue to fuel our developer-first approach to security.
We believe open source software is a force for good, and we’re building Snyk to make it easier for developers who aren’t security experts to stay secure