Unfortunately this role is not open to remote applications.
We’re looking for a talented recruiter with strong sourcing skills to join our recruiting team, helping to scale Snyk's Sales, Marketing and Customer-facing teams globally whilst contributing to building a great employer brand.
As a Recruiter for Snyk, you'll join the Go-To-Market (GTM) Recruiting team within our global People Tea. This role reports into our GTM Recruitment Lead, and supports hiring for sales, marketing, customer experience, and alliances teams. We've started scaling fast in a short space of time, so there are many opportunities ahead to build, automate and scale our hiring infrastructure at Snyk, which will mean a lot of cross-discipline collaboration, support and celebration.
You’ll spend your time:
- driving new applications across North America for the roles that you’re responsible for
- building up diverse pipelines of passive candidates using creative sourcing methods and other employer branding initiatives
- supporting and encouraging employee referrals
- managing the recruitment process for the roles you are assigned
Along with other members of the Recruiting team, you’ll also get involved in:
- building a strong employer brand for Snyk globally, including designing swag, coordinating on messaging, and encouraging participation from other teams at Snyk to help us promote ourselves as a great employer globally
- tracking and building an exceptional candidate experience
- understanding and improving our diversity metrics for Snyk
- attending (or organizing!) events and conferences
- designing interview processes that minimize our risk of bias and maximize the likelihood of identifying the best candidates
- managing and improving relationships with agencies and third parties
- advising hiring managers in market nuances, offer decisions, role titles, and the competition.
We are distributed across four offices in London, Tel Aviv, Boston and Ottawa, with 15% of the company working fully-remote. We’ve made an organizational commitment to building a strong, effective, distributed company: we form teams across multiple offices wherever possible, and we invest in communication so that we can benefit from each others’ perspectives. As well as an always-on webcam so we can see what’s happening in each office, we make heavy use of video calls, Slack, and some inter-office travel.
You should apply if you:
- have internal recruitment experience (a bonus if you've also done agency or RPO!)
- have at least 3 years or equivalent experience in full lifecycle recruiting and sourcing, ideally within sales, marketing, & customer facing roles
- have recruited for a technical product company before, and have a good understanding of technology which you can evaluate in others
- are great at building relationships with stakeholders
- love to source, but also enjoy managing relationships with direct or agency applicants
- enjoy working in a fast paced, high growth company and feel comfortable with ambiguity
- value diversity and believe strongly in creating inclusive environment
Please apply below!
Diversity is important to us at Snyk, and we would particularly encourage applications from those who are traditionally underrepresented in tech or HR. If you like the sound of this role, but are not totally sure whether you’re the right person, apply anyway!
Snyk's mission is to help developers use open source code and stay secure. Our product enables developers and enterprise security to continuously find & fix vulnerable dependencies without slowing down, with seamless integration into Dev & DevOps workflows. The use of open source is booming, but security is a key concern.
We are growing fast - we want you to join us! By the end of Q3 2019 alone, Snyk was already adopted by over 450,000 developers, and including multiple enterprise customers (such as Google, New Relic, ASOS and others). We also raised an additional $70 Million, announced September 10, 2019, from investors such as Accel, GV and Boldstart, demonstrating that they are as excited as we are by Snyk’s progress and potential.
We believe open source software is a force for good, and we’re building Snyk to make it easier for developers who aren’t security experts to stay secure.