Channel Manager, DACH
Location: Germany (Remote)
We’re looking for an entrepreneurial, driven and analytical channel development professional to establish and build out the Snyk channel partner programme in the DACH region from scratch.
As our first channel manager for the DACH region, you’ll fundamentally shape the way in which the channel is built.
You’ll be responsible for building out a successful channel programme from scratch: identifying the best first geography, market and channel type and prove out a model. You will be expected to bundle our solution with other dev or security tools, resell via VARs or MSSPs, or integrate into cloud and digital transformation initiatives.
In this role you will establish the first channel relationships with new partners that you bring, and you'll build a model of those relationships that can scale.
Among other things, you’ll spend your time:
- understanding how to make channel work for Snyk
- market mapping and exploring various channel strategies for the company
- signing up channel partners on the program
- structuring and defining program KPIs, training, marketing
- modelling out what you need in order to scale program - both people and resources
- executing with partners in collaboration with our sales team to get deals and revenue
We’ll give you the freedom you need to thrive, including defining and achieving ambitious goals. Your work will influence our long-term growth and the scope of our future success.
We are distributed across four offices in London, Tel Aviv, Boston and Ottawa, with 15% of the company working fully-remote. We’ve made an organisational commitment to building a strong, effective, distributed company: we form teams across multiple offices wherever possible, and we invest in communication so that we can benefit from each others’ perspectives. As well as an always-on webcam so we can see what’s happening in each office, we make heavy use of video calls, Slack, and some inter-office travel.
You should join us if:
- You are a native German speaker
- You have direct experience in channel development and scaling, specifically in the software security space
- You have background in software security, open source, DevOps, cloud or dev tooling space
- You build meaningful relationships and love to find mutually beneficial opportunities
- You understand how large and small channel partners work, and how as a startup we can best partner with them
- You are process-oriented
- You are open, honest, outcome-driven and take an entrepreneurial approach
- You’re excited about the opportunity to build an effective, impactful channel programme!
Please apply below! We care deeply about the warm, inclusive environment we’ve created and we value diversity - we welcome applications from those typically underrepresented in tech. If you like the sound of this role, but are not totally sure whether you’re the right person, do apply anyway :)
Snyk’s mission is to help developers use open source code and stay secure.
The use of open source is booming, but security is a key concern (https://snyk.io/stateofossecurity/). Snyk’s unique product enables developers and enterprise security teams to continuously find & fix vulnerable dependencies without slowing down, offering seamless integration into Dev, DevOps and DevSecOps workflows. We care deeply about the quality and usefulness of the tools we develop, always focusing on our customers and users.
We’re focussed on enabling developers to find and fix open source vulnerabilities through our proprietary, built from the ground up platform. Our product integrates seamlessly into typical development workflows, and we’ve already secured some great partners. We want to make security part of business as usual for software developers.