We're looking for a Salesforce Developer to join our IT team to deliver SAlesforce.com (SFDC) solutions on SFDC cloud and the Force.com platform.
You are experienced with Salesforce.com, APEX and Sales and Marketing Automation. You are a problem solver with excellent execution and communication skills. As the first Salesforce.com developer joining the company, you will use this experience to deliver the systems that will help Snyk in its rapid growth.
You’ll spend your time:
- Delivering Salesforce.com solutions on SFDC cloud
- Serving as technical subject matter on projects to design SFDC solutions
- Providing technical walk-throughs to Sales Operations and SFDC administrators
- Providing guidance to other team members to follow SFDC best practices
- Being in charge of SFDC technical delivery, handover and coordination
- Analyzing and identifying gaps in functional and business requirements; discussing and elaborating with product owners on required changes that align with the SFDC stack and architecture
- Building integrations between SFDC and external applications using REST APIs, oAuth and Single Sign on, as well as Heroku Connect
We are distributed across four offices in London, Tel Aviv, Boston and Ottawa, with 10% of the company working fully-remote. We’ve made an organizational commitment to building a strong, effective, distributed company: we form teams across multiple offices wherever possible, and we invest in communication so that we can benefit from each others’ perspectives. As well as an always-on webcam so we can see what’s happening in each office, we make heavy use of video calls, Slack, and some inter-office travel.
You should apply if you:
- Have a solid SFDC customization and configuration experience
- Have development experience with SFDC configuartion using Apex, Visualforce etc.
- Thoroughly understand the SFDC deployment processes
- Are a clear and proactive communicator, both verbally and in writing Have strong verbal and written communication skills,
- Are user-focussed and enjoy building effective relationships with stakeholders at all levels of the company
- Are able to adapt in a fast-paced environment, with the ability to manage competing priorities and multi-task
- Have a pragmatic approach to problem solving with good attention to detail and excellent organizational skills
We’d especially love to hear from you if you:
- Have experience with Agile development methodologies
- Have experience with Heroku connect and Python or Ruby development
- Have experience with RPA concepts and tools
- Have coding experience and experience with the use of APIs to automate processes and integrate systems
Please apply below! We care deeply about the warm, inclusive environment we’ve created and we value diversity - we welcome applications from those typically underrepresented in tech. If you like the sound of this role, but are not totally sure whether you’re the right person, do apply anyway :)
Snyk’s mission is to help developers use open source code and stay secure.
The use of open source is booming, but security is a key concern (https://snyk.io/stateofossecurity/). Snyk’s unique product enables developers and enterprise security teams to continuously find & fix vulnerable dependencies without slowing down, offering seamless integration into Dev, DevOps and DevSecOps workflows. We care deeply about the quality and usefulness of the tools we develop, always focusing on our customers and users.
We are experiencing rapid growth - and we want you to join us! By the end of Q3 2019 alone, Snyk was already adopted by over 450,000 developers, and including multiple enterprise customers (such as Google, New Relic, ASOS and others). We also raised an additional $70 Million, announced September 10, 2019, from investors such as Accel, GV and Boldstart, demonstrating that they are as excited as we are by Snyk’s progress and potential.
We believe open source software is a force for good, and we’re building Snyk to make it easier for developers who aren’t security experts to stay secure.