Sr. Strategic Customer Success Manager
We’re looking for an organized, personable senior customer success manager to build successful Snyk programs within our key customers’ environments, drive adoption, and to help delight our users by optimizing their on-boarding experience.
You will join our Customer Success team and take responsibility for helping some of our biggest enterprise clients to use Snyk to build value for their company quickly and effectively, including navigating their technical on-boarding journey, supporting customer integrations at enterprise level, and working with key executives to plan for a successful long term partnership.
You’ll spend your time:
- Working with key stakeholders to understand business objectives, map large development ecosystems, and design goals that will lead to a successful long term relationship
- understanding large and complex enterprise organizations’ technical setups and workflows, and planning and monitoring a rollout that suits their needs
- helping customers set up single sign-on (whatever type of identity provider they’re using), by editing config files, configuring auth0, pushing to their environment for testing and iterating.
- ensuring customers are getting the most out of the product and are adopting new features
- working with the sales team to support successful renewals and account growth
- providing quarterly customer business reviews to each customer to demonstrate the value they are getting from Snyk
- building great internal relationships that support a stellar customer experience
You’ll be the main point of contact for the organizations you support, so you will need to be proactive in how you communicate, and responsive to incoming requests. You will work with marketing on case studies, and product to understand our roadmap and ensure our customers’ needs are given due priority.
We’re a fast-growing company, with lots of opportunities to take on additional responsibility and to improve and shape processes.
You should apply if you:
- Have a strong understanding of developer work-flows and ecosystems, standard tooling like GitHub and Jira, and the needs of security teams in relation to code development
- ask incisive questions and are comfortable discussing complex requirements
- enjoy learning new things and believe in sho-shin (a beginner’s mind)
- Are extremely organized, good at prioritizing and juggling multiple workstreams
- are pragmatic, realistic, and you build strong, respectful relationships across levels of seniority
- easily accept and act on feedback and proactively seek the help of those around you
- have experience in account management or customer success for a technical product
- Are interested in open source and security
- Are excited about what we do, and want to help our customers gain more value from Snyk
Our mission is to help organizations use open source software and stay secure. Well over 300,000 developers have adopted Snyk as part of their workflow, we have a series of top brand customers on board (including Google, Skyscanner and Asos), and a large and ever-growing stream of incoming requests to buy Snyk Enterprise.
We’re focused on enabling developers to find and fix open source vulnerabilities as they develop, and to help security and governance teams understand their status and drive improvement. Our product integrates seamlessly into typical development workflows, and the large organizations that we have on board love us. We want to make security part of business as usual for software developers.
We work in geographically distributed teams, generally split evenly between London and Tel Aviv. We use Slack & Zoom to keep in contact with one another, and you’ll travel around twice a year to spend time with colleagues who aren’t co-located with you.
We'd love to hear from you - please apply below.
We value diversity at Snyk, and we welcome applications from those who are traditionally underrepresented in tech. If you like the sound of this role, but are not totally sure whether you’re the right person, do apply anyway.