Currently, this role is on hold. We’re expecting to continue hiring for this role later this year, so if you’re interested in being contacted when we start the hiring process, please apply for the position and we’ll be in touch as soon as we can.
We’re looking for a driven, user-focussed Solutions Engineer to work with our sales team and our product engineering teams, enabling the adoption of Snyk in new organisations and helping to evolve what Snyk has to offer.
Snyk's mission is to help developers and organizations use open source code and stay secure. We believe that open source is a force for good, but security is a key concern. Our product enables developers and enterprise security teams to continuously find & fix vulnerable dependencies without slowing down, with seamless integration into Dev & DevOps workflows.
Snyk now supports the work of over 300,000 developers and multiple enterprise customers (including Google, New Relic, and Digital Ocean), and our channel partner team is focussed on scaling our business to keep up with demand!
You’ll spend your time:
- becoming a technical product expert, evangelist and coach, able to give technical sales demonstrations to customer and partners in your sleep
- educate customer and partners about the adoption of open source and the importance of empowering developers to stay secure
- drive the technical aspects of the sale, providing demonstrations, managing proof of concepts, demonstrating product expertise and sharing best practice
- interfacing with our channel partners, engineering, product and customer success teams to build solutions that actually solve our customers’ problems
- shaping and informing decisions on new features based off your experience and feedback from customers and channel partners
- working closely with channel partners to increase their proficiency in selling and supporting the Snyk solution through their sales process and beyond.
- work with channel partners to come up with joint value propositions, architect custom work-arounds and partner eco-system integrations
You should apply if:
- you've spent 3 years or similar in the sales engineering, developer or security space
- you’re familiar with a wide variety of coding languages and how they work
- you have a good knowledge of the developer and DevOps ecosystems and practices
- you love to learn about new technology and you’re curious about how things work under the hood
- you plan and you succeed, setting milestones along the way
- you over communicate, create alignment, rally resources and satisfying stakeholders
- you love to teach and coaching is a habit
- your written and spoken English is strong
- you’ve worked closely with highly technical customers before
- you understand people and what makes them tick
- you have a team-oriented mindset
- you care about diversity and enjoy meeting people from all walks of life.
- bonus if you’re worked in early stage, fast growth startups… especially in developer tooling!
- bonus - additional languages
Please apply below!
We value diversity at Snyk, and would particularly encourage applications from those who are traditionally underrepresented in tech. If you like the sound of this role, but are not totally sure whether you’re the right person, do apply anyway.