We're looking for a Product Manager who can help us design, build and ship industry defining products to help software developers build more secure applications.
Working with a distributed team of designers and developers you will join our new Cloud Native group which is focused on building products to help developers adopt technologies like Docker, Kubernetes, Serverless (and what comes next) in a secure manner.
You’ll also work closely with our customer success, marketing and sales teams on supporting existing customers, identifying common user problems and taking the solutions you define to market.
You’ll spend your time:
- shipping software to help developers build more secure applications
- defining metrics and analysing data on customer behaviour to better understand user behaviour
- talking with our customers, and potential customers, to understand their needs, gather feedback and requirements, and collaborate with them to build and validate solutions
- defining and then communicating the team’s roadmap, both internally and with prospective customers
- working closely with engineering colleagues to provide actionable feedback and help guide product development
- researching the surrounding market, with an eye on gaps in the market, competitors and potential partners
- collaborating with marketing colleagues to define pricing and packaging and to launch and promote new features
You should apply if:
- have an interest in the intersection of security and developer experience
- have experience in some or all of B2B SaaS, developer tooling or cloud infrastructure
- have experience, or a strong interest in, being a technical product manager
- have excellent written and verbal communication skills in English, and enjoy helping others to learn new things
- enjoy working in cross-functional delivery teams
- are happy to travel at least once a quarter to gather feedback from our users and to spend time working face-to-face with other colleagues that aren’t colocated with you
We are distributed across four offices in London, Tel Aviv, Boston and Ottawa, with 10% of the company working fully-remote. We’ve made an organizational commitment to building a strong, effective, distributed company: we form teams across multiple offices wherever possible, and we invest in communication so that we can benefit from each others’ perspectives.
Please apply below!
You'll be primarily based either in our London office in Shoreditch, or our office in Tel Aviv.
We value diversity at Snyk, and would particularly encourage applications from those who are traditionally underrepresented in tech. If you like the sound of this role, but are not totally sure whether you’re the right person, do apply anyway.