Customer Success Manager, Enterprise
We’re looking for an organised, personable Customer Success Manager to help delight our Enterprise users by optimising their on-boarding experience, and help them to accomplish their goals.
You will join our Customer Success team, who is responsible for helping new organisations to use Snyk to build value for their company quickly and effectively. This includes taking them through the technical on-boarding journey, and helping them build value for their company through using Snyk.
Being successful in this role involves:
- working with key technical stakeholders to agree on objectives and define a success plan
- understanding each organisation’s technical setup and workflow, and planning a rollout that suits their needs
- helping customers set up single sign-on (whatever type of identity provider they’re using), by editing config files, configuring auth0, pushing to their environment for testing and iterating.
- ensuring customers are getting the most out of the product and are adopting new features
- working with the sales team to support successful customer renewals and account growth
- providing quarterly customer business reviews to each customer to demonstrate the value they are getting from Snyk
- gathering usage patterns, feature requests, and feedback then sharing these with the product team
You’ll be the main point of contact for the organisations you support, so you will need to be proactive in how you communicate, and responsive to incoming requests. You will work with marketing on case studies, and product to understand our roadmap and ensure our customers’ needs are given due priority.
We’re a fast-growing company, with lots of opportunities to take on additional responsibility and to improve and shape processes.
We are distributed across four offices in London, Tel Aviv, Boston and Ottawa, with 10% of the company working fully-remote. We’ve made an organisational commitment to building a strong, effective, distributed company: we form teams across multiple offices wherever possible, and we invest in communication so that we can benefit from each others’ perspectives. As well as an always-on webcam so we can see what’s happening in each office, we make heavy use of video calls, Slack, and some inter-office travel.
You should apply if:
- you ask incisive questions and are comfortable discussing complex requirements
- you’re extremely organised, good at prioritising and juggling multiple work streams
- you are pragmatic, realistic, and you build strong, respectful relationships across levels of seniority
- you have some experience in account management or customer success, ideally for a technical product
- you are familiar with developer workflows and standard tooling e.g. GitHub, Jira.
- you’re interested in open source and security
- you’re excited about what we do, and want to help our customers gain more value from Snyk
Please apply below! We care deeply about the warm, inclusive environment we’ve created and we value diversity - we welcome applications from those typically underrepresented in tech. If you like the sound of this role, but are not totally sure whether you’re the right person, do apply anyway :)
Our mission is to help organisations use open source software and stay secure. Well over 300,000 developers have adopted Snyk as part of their workflow, and we have over 400,000 projects and over 1m patches, with a series of top brand customers on board (including Google, Skyscanner and Asos), and a large and ever-growing stream of incoming requests to buy Snyk Enterprise. We recently secured our series B funding round of $22m, bringing us to a total of $102m funding.
We’re focused on enabling developers to find and fix open source vulnerabilities as they develop, and to help security and governance teams understand their status and drive improvement. Our product integrates seamlessly into typical development workflows, and the large organisations that we have on board love us. We want to make security part of business as usual for software developers.