We’re looking for an analytical, people-first Customer Success Manager to join our newly formed team which owns making our midmarket-tier customers successful
Snyk's mission is to help developers use open source code and stay secure. Our service enables developers and enterprise security teams to continuously find and fix vulnerable dependencies without slowing down, seamlessly integrating into Dev & DevOps workflows. The use of open source is booming, but security is a key concern - and we are committed to making it more secure.
We have more than 300,000 developers using Snyk globally, as well as over 400,000 projects and over 1m patches, with great enterprise customers on board (including Google, Netflix and New Relic ). We also recently raised $22m from top VC firms (including Accel and Google Ventures), bringing our total funding to $102m - we’re experiencing rapid growth and we want you to join us!
You will join our newest Customer Success team, responsible for helping new midmarket organisations (approximately 10-25 developers) with using Snyk to build value for their company quickly and effectively. This includes taking them through the technical onboarding journey, and helping them define success and build value for their company using our tools.
You’ll spend time:
- Helping our customers to onboard, both 1-1 and via webinars
- Being the first point of contact when a customer needs to escalate a technical issue
- Creating adoption campaigns for low-touch customers ( these are our midmarket tier, with whom we have 1:many communication channels rather than 1:1)
- Collaborating with different stakeholders across Snyk, including with our Sales Directors and Sales Engineers as they hand over new customers, or working with our product and engineering teams on feature requests
- Running campaigns and analysing data to improve on results e.g. usage encouragement campaign and their impact on customer usage levels.
You should apply if:
- you have at least 2 years experience in account management or customer success for a technical product
- you are familiar with developer workflows and standard tooling e.g. GitHub, Jira
- You have experience in marketing automation
- You communicate proactively, and enjoy working in cross-functional delivery
- You have demonstrated success in self-educating
- You are interested in open source and security
- You’re comfortable presenting in front of customers
- You are analytical and like drawing insights from data
- You care about diversity and enjoy working with people from all walks of life
We work in geographically distributed teams and have offices in London, Tel Aviv, Boston and Ottawa. We use Slack & Zoom to keep in contact with one another, and you’ll travel around at least twice a year to spend time with colleagues who aren’t co-located with you.
We'd love to hear from you - please apply below.
We value diversity at Snyk, and we particularly welcome applications from those who are traditionally underrepresented in tech. If you like the sound of this role, but are not totally sure whether you’re the right person, do apply anyway.