We are actively working to identify an outstanding Event Marketing Manager to collaborate with our existing team and help us drive our business forward through world-class events and experiences for both prospects and customers.
Your mission is to manage our demand gen event programs in Europe and Israel, growing inbound leads and owning end-to-end event processes. You’ll work closely across the marketing team and will directly support the sales team with creating and executing compelling events. Your goal will be to continuously improve results, with plenty of room to innovate and experiment.
Specifically, you will plan, organize and execute sponsored and private events in Europe and Israel with the goal of raising brand awareness, driving prospect and customer engagement, and creating new sales opportunities.
You’ll spend your time:
- Managing sponsored and hosted events in Europe and Israel. You will negotiate sponsorships, manage vendors, develop booth environments, signage, budget, and staffing to deliver high-quality, on-brand presence at 3rd party events.
- Researching new sponsorship opportunities and gathering information to assess the relevance of events for our target audience.
- Organizing private events (lunch and learn, dinners, happy hours) to support our sales team or other internal stakeholders. Interfacing with sales, marketing, and product teams when planning and managing deliverables.
- Strategizing audience acquisition and how to effectively gain the interest and engagement of our potential buyers.
You should apply if:
- You are an outgoing, fun, creative event marketer with a minimum of 2 years of relevant experience
- You are nimble, agile, hands-on, and excel in a highly dynamic, fast-paced environment
- You are a creative thinker AND detail oriented, with a keen focus on overall event experience
- You are a strategic thinker and driven by results
- You are highly energetic with a “get it done” attitude
- You have a proven ability to conceptualize, manage, and execute on the full event lifecycle
- You have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- You are open to travelling (particularly to events in Europe and Israel)
- B2B event marketing experience in a startup environment preferred
- Hebrew speaker highly desired
The ideal candidate will join us in our London office, but if you are based remotely in the EU then we would love to hear from you as well!
We’re deeply committed to our healthy, inclusive culture and are working hard to nurture a diverse team at Snyk; we particularly encourage applications from those who are traditionally underrepresented in tech. If you like the sound of this role but are not totally sure whether you’re the right person, do apply anyway.
Snyk's mission is to help developers use open source code and stay secure. Our service enables developers and enterprise security teams to continuously find and fix vulnerable dependencies without slowing down, seamlessly integrating into Dev & DevOps workflows. The use of open source is booming, but security is a key concern - and we are committed to making it more secure.
We have more than 300,000 developers using Snyk globally with great enterprise customers on board (including Google, Netflix and New Relic ). We also recently raised $22m from top VC firms (including Accel and Google Ventures) - we’re experiencing rapid growth and we want you to join us!