We’re looking for an analytical, driven and energetic demand generation marketing manager to drive our inbound growth and manage our top-of-funnel campaigns!
You’ll join our talented Marketing team, and you’ll work closely with Product, BI and Sales. As a high-growth company, we’re committed to learning and development: you’ll have plenty of opportunities to learn new skills and take on ownership of impactful programs and process as you grow.
Your mission is to develop and manage our demand generation programs, growing inbound leads and owning the optimization and conversion of those leads to new sales opportunities. You’ll work closely with different roles across the Marketing team and directly support the Sales team in creating and executing compelling campaigns, and engaging with prospects. ith plenty of room to innovate, automate and experiment here at Snyk, your goal will be to continuously improve our lead funnel.
You’ll spend your time:
- owning and improving the lead funnel, with particular emphasis on lead nurturing, lead scoring and flow automation.
- working closely with our Sales team to understand what they need and to ensure that your campaigns are delivering the right caliber and quantity of leads.
- leading the email marketing strategy and implementation, from individual campaigns to ongoing segmented nurture programs.
- developing and executing marketing strategies that increase the efficiency of our funnel.
- creating compelling, engaging, and high-performing campaigns.
- managing our marketing automation and CRM (HubSpot), segmenting our growing database, and implementing the right lead management processes and tools.
- analyzing user behavior data to identify the highest impact opportunities for contact - whether that’s a new series of trigger-based emails, improved segmentation, in-app messages or refined drip campaigns.
You should apply if you:
- have experience with B2B demand generation
- enjoy fast-paced, highly engaged work environments
- are proficient (and maybe even outstanding) at using marketing automation and CRM tools such as Hubspot or others
- have worked closely with an inside Sales team and understand how to support and accelerate them
- have flawless written English, and you're confident running customer-facing communications
- love running experiments and optimizing processes to improve impact
- are hands-on, curious and love to explore new domains and technologies
Snyk's mission is to help developers use open source code and stay secure. Our service enables developers and enterprise security teams to continuously find and fix vulnerable dependencies without slowing down, seamlessly integrating into Dev & DevOps workflows. The use of open source is booming, but security is a key concern - and we are committed to making it more secure.
We have more than 300,000 developers using Snyk globally with great enterprise customers on board (including Google, Netflix and New Relic ). We also recently raised $102m from top VC firms (including Accel and Google Ventures) - we’re experiencing rapid growth and we want you to join us!
Please apply below!
We care deeply about the warm, inclusive environment we’ve created and we value diversity - we welcome applications from those typically underrepresented in tech. If you like the sound of this role, but are not totally sure whether you’re the right person, do apply anyway :)