We’re looking for an analytical, driven and energetic digital marketer to own our SEO & conversion programs to drive inbound interest, lead conversion, and top of funnel growth!
Snyk's mission is to help developers use open source code and stay secure. Our service enables developers and enterprise security teams to continuously find and fix vulnerable dependencies without slowing down, seamlessly integrating into Dev & DevOps workflows. The use of open source is booming, but security is a key concern - and we are committed to making it more secure.
We have more than 300,000 developers using Snyk globally with great enterprise customers on board (including Google, Netflix and New Relic ). We also recently raised $102m from top VC firms (including Accel and Google Ventures) - we’re experiencing rapid growth and we want you to join us!
You will own and execute all content SEO strategy, website optimization, and A/B testing. Our growth is primarily inbound, through a bottoms-up motion from individual developers discovering and signing up for Snyk. One key focus of your work will be to accelerate this inbound, organic growth by ensuring the content we create is discoverable.
You’ll spend your time:
- analyzing the content space to ensure we score highly on the most relevant topics for our prospective users across security, development, devops and open source.
- ensuring our site and existing content are fully optimized for search engines.
- running conversion experiments; iterating and evolving content, landing pages and messaging in response to the results.
- analyzing data to make clear, impactful recommendations; and developing our strategy for where to focus our content and digital marketing programs.
- working closely with the broader team, especially developer advocacy and product marketing, to ensure execution on the content strategy you develop.
You should apply if:
- You are deeply analytical and love to identify trends and insight within data.
- You are proactive and able to prioritize the work that will have the biggest impact.
- You have hands-on experience running SEO and conversion programs.
- You’re passionate about growing a business and understand the impact of high quality organic optimization initiatives.
- You’re keen to expand your understanding of digital marketing and to bring best practices into a new environment.
- You can clearly communicate your recommendations and back them up with data.
- You’re excited about using your analytical skills to help drive a fast-growing company to success.
- A plus (not required): Interest or prior experience in the development, open-source or security market.
Please apply below! We care deeply about the warm, inclusive environment we’ve created and we value diversity - we welcome applications from those typically underrepresented in tech.
Our team numbers is currently ~150 amazing people in our offices in Tel Aviv, London and Boston.