We’re looking for an enterprising, ambitious Sales Development Representative to join our team.
The use of open source software is booming: technology is integral to almost every facet of our lives, and almost all software developers rely on open source components, but security is a key concern. Anyone can find and exploit vulnerabilities within open source code, and most of the people who maintain these projects aren’t security experts. But we are.
We’re a developer tooling company with deep security expertise: this makes us particularly well-positioned to understand the problem space we work in.
We’re focussed on enabling developers to find and fix open source vulnerabilities through our proprietary, built from the ground up platform. Our product integrates seamlessly into typical development workflows, and the large organizations that we have on board love us. We want to make security part of business as usual for software developers.
As a member of our fast-growing sales team, you’ll have great insight into how the full sales-cycle works, exposure to high profile customers, a strong technical grounding in our product, and lots of mentorship and training.
You’ll spend your time:
- Account mapping and researching potential accounts that fit our Ideal Customer Profile
- Sourcing qualified contacts using our persona guidelines
- Leverage tools to prioritize account out-reach
- Enroll accounts/contacts in customized sequences
- Set meetings and generate pipeline for sales team
We care deeply about learning and development, and will support you as you grow. You’ll have opportunities to learn from experienced account execs, including participating in initial demonstrations, and gaining a deep understanding of how multiple selling motions work in a high-growth technology company focussed on security.
For high-achieving SDRs, we’ll support you as your progress into a high-commission account executive role.
You should join us if:
- You are ambitious, organized and energetic
- You build strong, meaningful relationships and take pride in being a great communicator
- You’re driven: you strive to exceed your goals, and love the challenge of working in a fast-paced environment
- You are collaborative and want to work in a diverse, high-performing team
- You are resilient and continually working to be better
- You’re open, honest and love to learn
- You’re excited about technology and security, and you want to join a high-growth startup
We'd love to hear from you - please apply below.
We value diversity at Snyk, and would particularly encourage applications from those who are traditionally underrepresented in tech. If you like the sound of this role, but are not totally sure whether you’re the right person, do apply anyway.