We’re looking for a passionate BI analyst to join our Business Intelligence team to help build a culture of data-driven decision-making across the company.
You know how to make sure data is accurate, well-organized, and accessible. You’ll use that knowledge to collaborate with internal stakeholders to shape the tools and infrastructure we use to support the data needs of our business.
Here at Snyk you’ll work with teams such as marketing, finance, and sales, to ensure everyone can measure and monitor the metrics that matter to them by determining what data we should analyze, so we can implement reports and encourage the growth of our data-driven environment.
You’ll spend your time:
- supporting customer success with engagement measurements
- generating dashboards and reporting to different departments
- tracking progress against internal goals through KPIs
- reorganizing and connecting data from different datasets
- keeping track of the pipeline and forecasting tooling for our enterprise sales team
- tracking the usage of new product features to determine whether they are meeting our expectations
- reporting all billing and collections data to our finance team
- building reporting for our marketing funnel
We work in geographically distributed teams, generally split evenly between London and Tel Aviv. We use Slack & Zoom to keep in contact with one another, and you’ll travel around twice a year to spend time with colleagues who aren’t co-located with you.
You should apply if you:
- care deeply about helping others to make data-driven decisions
- are excited about using your analytical skills to help steer our fast-growing company to success
- can translate business problems into SQL queries
- know your way around Google Analytics (Advantage)
- are collaborative, hands-on, and self-motivated
- have strong communication skills
- are at your best when you’re working with data flows
- have worked with charting and BI tools, and you know which tools suit which purpose
What does our interview process look like?
We start by having a video call to get to know you. We’ll tell you more about us, the role, and why our culture is so great! We also want to hear about you, your skills and experience, and why you are interested in exploring Snyk.
Next up we’ll send you a take home exercise. Ideally, you will get it back to us within a week and we can take a look at your work.
From there we’ll have an onsite interview where you will get to visit our office, meet a few different members of the BI team, and other stakeholders either in person or over Zoom, and find out everything you need to know about the way we work.
Please apply below! We care deeply about the warm, inclusive environment we’ve created and we value diversity - we welcome applications from those typically underrepresented in tech. If you like the sound of this role, but are not totally sure whether you’re the right person, do apply anyway :)
Snyk's mission is to help developers use open source code and stay secure. We care deeply about the quality and usefulness of the tools we develop, always focusing on our customers and users. Our service enables developers and security teams to continuously find and fix open source security vulnerabilities without slowing down, seamlessly integrating into Dev & DevOps workflows. We are committed to ensuring you stay safe while working freely with the open-source libraries you love.
We have more than 300,000 developers using Snyk globally with great enterprise customers on board (including Google, Netflix and New Relic ). We also recently raised $22m from top VC firms (including Accel and Google Ventures) - we’re experiencing rapid growth and we want you to join us!