Snowflake started with a clear vision: develop a cloud data platform that is effective, affordable, and accessible to all data users. Snowflake developed an innovative new product with a built-for-the-cloud architecture that combines the power of data warehousing, the flexibility of big data platforms, and the elasticity of the cloud at a fraction of the cost of traditional solutions. We are now a global, world-class organization with offices in more than a dozen countries and serving many more.
Please note that this is a Technology leadership hands on position for an individual who can handle a team. This individual would be hands on most of the time on cybersecurity area and managing/leading a small team. We’re looking for people with strong technical background.
- You are hands-on and can lead and implement end-to-end complex security projects in complete autonomy (requirements gathering, project management, technical implementation, coordination with stakeholders, etc)
- Subject matter expert in at least one area like Incident response/management, threat detection/hunting, IT corporate security, cloud security.
- Broad knowledge across multiple security areas
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Partner closely with teams across the entire company to drive impactful security initiatives
- Provide expert advice on security risks and solutions
- Collaborate with other security teams to reduce risk in strategic areas across the company.
- Continuously improve Snowflake cloud and SaaS security posture
- Passionate about building security tools.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO SUCCEED:
- An automation and data first mindset in everything you do
- Overall IT security experience between 10 to 20 years .
- Strong technical experience in contributing to a large scale security program.
- Strong sense of ownership and ability to adapt to a rapidly evolving environment.
- Must have good experience with cloud infrastructure and SaaS security.
- Broad cross-domain security expertise (ex: endpoints, networks, SaaS)
- At least 3 years of experience developing tools and automation in any language (preferably Python) using Bash, Perl, Python, Ruby, goLang or equivalent is a must.
- Good understanding of at least one cloud platform (Azure, AWS, Google Cloud)
- Good experience securing IaaS/SaaS/PaaS cloud platforms/products/services.
WHY YOU SHOULD WORK WITH US:
- Join a high impact team of security experts to scale security at one of the fastest-growing software companies ever.
- We are laser focused on doing security better, and we do not tolerate the status quo.
- We have strong demand from our customers, and support from the business for security.
- We are a great team that combines a diverse set of backgrounds and skills.
Snowflake is growing fast, and we’re scaling our team to help enable and accelerate our growth. We are looking for people who share our values, challenge ordinary thinking, and push the pace of innovation while building a future for themselves and Snowflake.
How do you want to make your impact?