Snowflake started with a clear vision: develop a cloud data platform that is effective, affordable, and accessible to all data users. Snowflake developed an innovative new product with a built-for-the-cloud architecture that combines the power of data warehousing, the flexibility of big data platforms, and the elasticity of the cloud at a fraction of the cost of traditional solutions. We are now a global, world-class organization with offices in more than a dozen countries and serving many more.
AS AN APPLICATIONS ENGINEER YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
- Design, development, and testing of tools and applications that enable the Snowflake Global Support organization to deliver a compelling customer experience
- Collaborating with internal stakeholders and cross-functional teams to deliver solutions that meet business requirements
- Working with product managers and engineers to deliver high-quality solutions on time
- Working with operations teams to ensure your applications and services are highly available and reliable
- Developing tools and toolkits for specific technology and application initiatives.
OUR IDEAL APPLICATIONS ENGINEER WILL HAVE :
- 5+ years of software development experience.
- Understanding of modern web applications design architecture, good API design patterns, performance and scale.
- Understanding of SQL Databases including application programming interfaces such as JDBC
- B.S. or M.S. in Computer Science or equivalent.
Snowflake is growing fast, and we’re scaling our team to help enable and accelerate our growth. We are looking for people who share our values, challenge ordinary thinking, and push the pace of innovation while building a future for themselves and Snowflake.
How do you want to make your impact?