Snowflake started with a clear vision: develop a cloud data platform that is effective, affordable, and accessible to all data users. Snowflake developed an innovative new product with a built-for-the-cloud architecture that combines the power of data warehousing, the flexibility of big data platforms, and the elasticity of the cloud at a fraction of the cost of traditional solutions. We are now a global, world-class organization with offices in more than a dozen countries and serving many more.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- Implement features in ITSM, ITBM, HRSD servicenow modules.
- Gathering requirements from business users;
- Enable various IT and cross functional teams with their needs.
- Automate workflows in servicenow and streamline business processes.
- Integrate Servicenow with other systems via API.
- Customize servicenow flows using Bootstrap / Jelly Script/ ServiceNow APIs
- Define and document user interfaces, support systems and data requirements;
- Assist with development of test scripts and coordinate test efforts for post-sprint testing, UAT, regression testing, etc.
- Assist in creating training materials and documentation for ServiceNow users including release notes
WHAT WE NEED TO SEE
- A Bachelor’s degree (preferably with an emphasis Information Systems, Computer Science ), or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of ServiceNow development & administration experience required.
- Excellent hands on knowledge and experience of HTML/CSS/ Angular/ Bootstrap / Jelly Script/ ServiceNow APIs
- Preferable expertise in ITSM(Incident, Change, Program, Asset, CMDB, Service Catalog, Service Portal), ITBM (SDLC, Agile, Project, etc ), HRSD.
- Knowledge of SSO protocols like SAML , OAuth. and other such technologies and standards
- Experience in a complex application environment with integrations and customizations to support multiple business process
- Experience with custom scoped application development in ServiceNow
- Highly developed written and verbal communication & interpersonal skills
- Strong attention to detail, goal-oriented & should know how to adapt to changing requirements.
Snowflake is growing fast, and we’re scaling our team to help enable and accelerate our growth. We are looking for people who share our values, challenge ordinary thinking, and push the pace of innovation while building a future for themselves and Snowflake.
How do you want to make your impact?
Snowflake is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, race, religion, pregnancy, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.