Snowflake started with a clear vision: develop a cloud data platform that is effective, affordable, and accessible to all data users. Snowflake developed an innovative new product with a built-for-the-cloud architecture that combines the power of data warehousing, the flexibility of big data platforms, and the elasticity of the cloud at a fraction of the cost of traditional solutions. We are now a global, world-class organization with offices in more than a dozen countries and serving many more.
As a Commission Analyst – Xactly Administrator you will work cross-functionally with various teams to administer the day-to-day affairs of Snowflake’s Sales Compensation through Xactly Incent. This role will focus on Sales Plan Implementation on the Xactly platform including Plan configuration, rule development, validating monthly earnings calculations, and building Analytics reports to support a seamless administration of Snowflake’s Sales Compensation Program.
We are looking for a highly organized, experienced, and self-motivated individual who has a proven capability of prioritizing multiple responsibilities while meeting strict goals and deadlines. You must have strong communication and analytical skills, be team oriented and have confidence in collaborating with colleagues across the organization.
- Configuring and managing new compensation plan implementations and changes on Xactly.
- Thoroughly understand and execute calculations on all compensation plans to ensure payments are accurate, complete, and in compliance with company policy.
- Effectively troubleshoot issues that arise to ensure the accuracy of all commission calculations.
- Handle administrative operations including employee set-up, access management, maintaining hierarchies, and streamlining workflows.
- Drive process improvement and document vital processes.
- Support the design and implementation of sales compensation plans, policies, and processes each fiscal year (or as needed) to support the business objectives.
- Build Analytics reports to support sales compensation related management metrics and KPI.
- Support annual audit deliverables related to compensation payouts and provide assistance related to testing of sales compensation processes.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required
- 5+ years of relevant experience.
- 3-4 years of Xactly Administrator experience
- 3+ years of experience in configuring new Sales Plans and developing rules and formulas in Xactly
- Proven relationship building and problem-solving abilities
- Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Detail oriented with strong analytical and organizational skills
- Must have intermediate to advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel
Snowflake is growing fast, and we’re scaling our team to help enable and accelerate our growth. We are looking for people who share our values, challenge ordinary thinking, and push the pace of innovation while building a future for themselves and Snowflake.
How do you want to make your impact?
Snowflake is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, race, religion, pregnancy, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.