- Develop, implement, and maintain processes and technology solutions for key legal operations functions (e.g., contract management, legal file repository management, legal knowledge base, corporate files, etc.)
- Business Requirements & Analysis.
- Work closely with business partners to understand processes, gaps, and goals.
- Analyze existing and future state business processes, systems, and flows of data to identify opportunities for improvement.
- Create and maintain documentation related to developing and modifying business processes and related systems.
- Partner with business, internal, and external technology teams to define associated system requirements and solutions.
- Maintain the relationship between Finance and Other organizations with Snowflake to ensure projects are delivered on time and within budget while maintaining the critical business systems that drive Finance operations.
- Participate in systems implementation projects (requirements documentation, systems configuration, test documentation/execution, issue identification, and resolution).
- Act as the liaison between the business units, technology teams, and support teams.
- Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding.
- Distinguish user requests from the underlying true business needs to align with Snowflake’s overall strategy.
- Mentor and help create best practices for Business Systems Analysts.
- Business Solutions Design, Delivery & Support.
- Be proactive and take initiative to gather information, investigate gaps/issues, identify potential solutions, and present to both Business and IT stakeholders.
- Work closely with vendors, implementation partners, architects, developers, and business units to ensure technical compatibility and user satisfaction.
- Facilitate review sessions with functional owners, subject matter experts, and end-user representatives.
- Oversee lifecycle for various projects within Finance from inception to completion (Billing and Collections, Revenue, Accounting, Tax & FP & A, etc.)
- Work with various teams to develop project milestones and timelines for development, UAT, production validation, and go live.
- Support delivery of reporting, dashboards, and business intelligence capabilities through a partnership with Business.
- Lead and perform data management and migration activities
- Ensure training and timely communications in accordance with project timelines
- Engage in other areas of Finance such as security, compliance (SOX), reporting and production, and participate in change management support to ensure projects are addressed from end to end and the needs, interests, and success criteria of the business are met.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science/Engineering, Business Administration, Finance/Accounting, or equivalent practical experience.
- 8 - 10 years of knowledge and related industry experience implementing and maintaining SaaS/Cloud systems e.g. Workday, NetSuite, Salesforce, Apptus, ServiceNow, Coupa, Tableau, etc..
- 2-3 years of experience with Legal Operations in an in-house Legal department and significant additional relevant work experience
- Experience in finance, including basic accounting principles, budgeting, and law firm pricing strategies is a plus.
- Highly organized and attentive to detail, with excellent communication skills (both written and oral)
- Ability to work independently with general direction, and to manage up and across as needed to meet goals and deadlines in a very fast-paced environment
- Ability to maintain productive work relationships and work collaboratively with legal area specialists to resolve issues
- Capacity to think strategically and creatively to identify issues and develop long-term solutions
- Must exhibit strong security and confidentiality practices with systems that handle sensitive data.
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and thrive in a rapidly changing business environment.
- Strong project management skills and experience successfully working cross-functionally.
Snowflake is growing fast, and we’re scaling our team to help enable and accelerate our growth. We are looking for people who share our values, challenge ordinary thinking, and push the pace of innovation while building a future for themselves and Snowflake.
How do you want to make your impact?
Snowflake is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, race, religion, pregnancy, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.