- In Depth understanding of cases and other areas such as Service Contracts, entitlements, Milestones, Communities, Live Agent, and Knowledge.
- Designed and developed solutions using Service Cloud automation (Flow, process builder, quick actions, macros, quick text).
- Full understanding of use cases related to functionality for multiple interaction channels (communities, mobile, phone, email, web, chat, SOS/video channel, and social media.)
- Collaborate with stakeholders and execution team to define and implement solutions using the Salesforce Service Cloud on Lightning Platform.
- Hands-on development experience using Salesforce configuration and customizations using Apex, Visualforce, Triggers, Scheduled and Batch classes.
- Manage the process of evaluating, communicating, testing, resolving support issues and deploying per the Salesforce platform upgrades/releases as needed.
- Evaluate JIRA tickets/ Epics/User-stories to convert functional requirements to technical requirements.
- Experience with Salesforce Lightning, Aura and LWC.
- Salesforce Service Cloud Certified ( Preferred ) **
- 6 to 10 years of relevant experience.
Snowflake is growing fast, and we’re scaling our team to help enable and accelerate our growth. We are looking for people who share our values, challenge ordinary thinking, and push the pace of innovation while building a future for themselves and Snowflake.
How do you want to make your impact?
Snowflake is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, race, religion, pregnancy, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.