We are looking for a self-motivated, team-oriented individual with great communication skills to join our global Financial Systems organization.
As the Business Systems Analyst, you will be responsible for administrating and supporting Snowflake's financial systems across finance and accounting organizations. You will be responsible for coordinating with key business partners regarding their business requirements and functioning as the functional lead for GL, FPA, and Reporting. This person should have demonstrated skills in understanding and adhering to policies, procedures, and operating controls to ensure consistency and timeliness of execution. They will need to be able to combine business process knowledge with a deep technical understanding of related systems and software to help identify and implement scalable solutions.
- Gathering business requirements, perform fit/gap and impact analysis
- Translating business requirements and ensuring that automated solutions meet the needs of the business.
- Designing and maintenance of systems implementations and automation supporting – GL, FPA, and Reporting functions.
- Providing training, documentation, and support to Finance business users
- Maintaining data integrity across all financial systems, including home-growth and the third parties.
- Partnering with stakeholders from Finance, IT, Sales, Operations, Product Management, Engineering teams to support a new product, process or system
- Taking ownership of the given project; organize and manage all aspects of the project from start to finish
- Assisting to drive business process improvement
- Creating flowcharts and documentation. Facilitating meetings and running UAT cycles. Driving issues to closure.
- Supporting financial closes
- At least 5-10 years of business systems analyst experience in a global organization
- At least 5 years of professional experience supporting a Finance/Accounting organization.
- Possesses a good understanding of GL, FPA, and Core Financial processes, accounting practices, and SOX compliance.
- Experience with Workday Financials is a must.
- In addition to Workday, previous experience with large scale ERP (SAP, Oracle, NetSuite), SaaS applications (Coupa, Xactly, RevPro, Adaptive Insights), and BI tools (Tableau, Talend) are preferable.
- Knowledge of project management methodologies (waterfall or agile) a plus.
- Remain composed in a dynamic environment and communicate successfully to all levels of team members
- BS/BA in Finance, Accounting, IT, or related fields.
Snowflake is growing fast, and we’re scaling our team to help enable and accelerate our growth. We are looking for people who share our values, challenge ordinary thinking, and push the pace of innovation while building a future for themselves and Snowflake.
How do you want to make your impact?
Snowflake is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, race, religion, pregnancy, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.