Snowflake started with a clear vision: make modern data warehousing effective, affordable, and
accessible to all data users. Because traditional on-premise and cloud solutions struggle with this,
Snowflake developed an innovative product with a new built-for-the-cloud architecture that combines the
power of data warehousing, the flexibility of big data platforms, and the elasticity of the cloud at a fraction
of the cost of traditional solutions. Snowflake: Your data, no limits.
Snowflake’s IT organization is seeking a Salesforce Technical Manager to join our growing team. In this
role you must design, develop, and articulate solutions based on a customers strategic business and
technical requirements. The candidate will work with a variety of people (business system analysts,
program managers, technical peers and business partners) to ensure that maximum value is delivered to
our stakeholders. The candidate must demonstrate progressive leadership in the full life cycle of the
software development environment.
Reporting to our Director of IT Enterprise Sales Systems and Tools, this role will work closely with our
Sales, Support, Enablement, Marketing, Finance, Engineering, Security and other business partners, as
well as Executives, on Sales, Service, and Community Cloud needs.
● Demonstrated track record of successfully designing and managing the delivery of Salesforce
based solutions and technologies - Salesforce.com products and APIs, Sales, Service, CPQ,
Marketing & Einstein Clouds, Apex/Visualforce, Lightning, Communities, Integrations.
● Lead the implementation with responsibility for the delivery of the architecture designs and
● Design Force.com platform and cross-platform integration solutions based on industry best
● Partner cross functionally with other business application owners to ensure our go to market
business automation and data management processes are smooth and well connected. Have an
excellent understanding of the underlying Force.com platform, efficient and scalable Apex,
Visualforce Code, and Lightning components.
● Expert leadership and collaboration skills with the ability to participate in any cross-functional
team and build relationships with multiple stakeholders, both internally and externally with users
ranging from executive to line level.
● Assist in defining, estimating, and shaping technical solutions using best practices.
● Have implemented Event-Driven Software Architecture and experience coding event based
● Enforcing sound development practices and ensuring the quality delivery of enterprise solutions.
● Managed and reskill team of Developers, QA engineers and help in companies hiring goals.
● BA/BS degree in Computer Science, similar technical field of study or equivalent practical
● 12+ years of experience years of experience in Salesforce, responsible for delivery of
Salesforce.com multiple complex solutions for global customers.
● Great team player and people manager who can get the work done and at the same time maintain the health of the team by creating a positive environment.
● Experience overseeing/working with Global teams, including onshore and offshore
● Relevant salesforce certifications and a self starter
● Serve as a lead subject matter expert and champion in driving the industry best practices for
evolution of the company’s Saleforce.com instance and ecosystem integrated tools. Provide
recommendations and assist in the creation of the strategic roadmap.
● Experience with Development Tools and technologies: Visual Studio Code (or similar IDE), Git ,
● Experience of SDLC methodologies (Agile, SCRUM, other)
● Highly developed organizational, written and verbal communication as well as interpersonal
● Strong attention to detail, goal-oriented.
● Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities
● Commitment to excellent customer service
● Speaks and writes with clarity, brevity, and purpose; explains area of expertise clearly and
confidently to others; influences and engages with authority and confidence
● Salesforce Architect
● Experience in designing and implementing SFDC cross-organization along with cross-instance
integrations in support of multiple business process environments
● CRM domain knowledge with relevance to the SAAS industry and its sales and service channels
Bonus points for experience with the following:
● Data Warehousing
● Project Management
Snowflake has been voted as one of the Bay Area Best Places to Work in 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, and
2019. We are a place where people work effectively with the same values and vision. We focus on doing
what is right for our customers, shareholders, and employees. We create great products, individually and
as a team.