Snowflake started with a clear vision: develop a cloud data platform that is effective, affordable, and accessible to all data users. Snowflake developed an innovative new product with a built-for-the-cloud architecture that combines the power of data warehousing, the flexibility of big data platforms, and the elasticity of the cloud at a fraction of the cost of traditional solutions. We are now a global, world-class organization with offices in more than a dozen countries and serving many more.
Our Sales Strategy and Planning team is actively seeking a GTM Programs Manager to join our growing team. Our Growth Programs team team is responsible for accelerating the growth of the business by evaluating, planning and executing strategic growth initiatives across the company. The team is building the new capabilities needed to scale Snowflake into new markets and customer segments, introduce new product and service offerings and sell through new channels. We are looking for a leader with sales, product and operational experience, with a clear track record of driving business growth, who will lead a small team of talented builders who lay the foundation for operations at scale.
In this role you will work with Snowflake’s executive team and functional leaders within Sales and across the organization to evaluate growth opportunities, identify the operational capabilities needed to execute, frame the problem set and scope of execution, and partner with functional leaders to design and execute implementation plans. In this role you will have a significant opportunity to impact the growth, direction and future of Snowflake.
What you bring: You love combining strategy with execution, and you roll up your sleeves to bring plans to life. You are a “full stack” player; comfortable in lead or support roles across a variety of projects and responsibilities. You have a passion for technology and the role it plays in market, industry and company change. As a builder at heart, you have an appreciation for the operational components needed in order to build a world-class software company.
- Evaluate strategic growth opportunities: geographic expansion, new vertical market entry, new product and service introduction, new partnership and distribution models
- Partner with the Sales Strategy Team to develop business cases, including the resource, system, process and data requirements and timeline to successfully execute against the objectives of the program. Partner with finance business partners to develop supporting budgetary estimates.
- Work with the executive team and functional leadership to design and develop execution plans, leveraging best practices, subject matter expertise and internal lessons learned
- Partner with Systems and Data teams to define solutions for new operational capabilities and manage execution through the project lifecycle
- Manage day to day execution of strategic initiatives, including framing the problem set, scoping and structuring execution plans, facilitating working team meetings, performing quantitative and qualitative analysis to inform decision making, developing and tracking deliverables and reporting on progress
- Proactively identify the need for stakeholder involvement, identify and resolve roadblocks and risks and manage day to day execution of the initiative(s)
- Facilitate joint problem-solving with mid-level and senior-level business partners
- Develop metrics to measure and manage initiative progress and success relative to objectives, works the Sales Business Intelligence team to implement data-driven reporting
- Build and employ data-driven and scalable business processes to support concurrent execution of growth initiatives within company time and resource constraints
- 5+ years of professional experience with a core focus in sales and/or product operations. High Growth B2B technology in Software, Platform and/or IaaS experience is highly preferred
- Prior experience in management consulting with a focus on operational transformation, corporate strategy/development, product or technical program management
- Understanding of core business processes in a B2B technology environment; sales, marketing, product development, customer support and success, professional services
- Experience identifying, evaluating and analyzing business opportunities while working with cross-functional teams to drive decisions
- Working knowledge of sales processes and systems, including Salesforce/CPQ and order-to-cash systems and processes
- Experience managing large-scale, cross-functional, revenue facing projects
- Proven analytical and quantitative skills with a data-driven approach to problem-solving
- Ability to balance time and effort across multiple projects while supporting emergent needs with strong organizational and detail-oriented skills
- Strong academic record required; Undergraduate degree required, MBA preferred, engineering degree a plus
Snowflake is growing fast, and we’re scaling our team to help enable and accelerate our growth. We are looking for people who share our values, challenge ordinary thinking, and push the pace of innovation while building a future for themselves and Snowflake.
How do you want to make your impact?
Snowflake is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, race, religion, pregnancy, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.