Snowflake is growing fast and we’re scaling our team to help enable and accelerate our growth. We’re passionate about our people, our customers, our values and our culture! We’re also looking for people with a growth mindset and the pragmatic insight to solve for today while building for the future. And as a Snowflake employee, you will be accountable for supporting and enabling diversity and belonging.
Snowflake started with a clear vision: make modern data warehousing effective, affordable, and accessible to all data users. Because traditional on-premises and cloud solutions struggle with this, Snowflake developed an innovative product with a new built-for-the-cloud architecture that combines the power of data warehousing, the flexibility of big data platforms, and the elasticity of the cloud at a fraction of the cost of traditional solutions.
Snowflake’s Sales Operations organization is actively seeking a Sr. Growth Operations Manager to join our growing team. In this role you will be responsible for accelerating growth initiatives across the company. Our team is building the new capabilities needed to scale Snowflake into new markets and customer segments, introduce new product and service offerings, and sell through new channels.
You will collaborate with Snowflake’s executive team and functional leaders to evaluate, scope and prioritize growth initiatives. You will identify the operational challenges and capabilities needed to execute. You will be responsible to frame the problem, scope solutions and strategies, and organize cross functional teams to successfully build these new capabilities. In this role you will have a significant opportunity to impact the growth, direction and future of Snowflake.
As a builder at heart, you have an appreciation for the operational components needed in order to build a world-class SaaS company. You thrive in the driver’s seat of complex, cross functional projects and have a deep understanding of sales systems and tools including Salesforce.
In this role you will get to:
- Evaluate strategic growth opportunities including geographic expansion, new vertical market entry, new product and service introduction, new partnership and distribution models
- Greatly impact the scale of Snowflake through helping bring new products, offerings and services to market.
- Own projects end to end from requirements gathering and design to testing and implementation
- Work with the executive team and functional leadership to design and develop execution plans, leveraging best practices, subject matter expertise and internal lessons learned
- Partner closely with the Sales Ops System Team & IT to ensure project delivery, end to end testing when systems are involved
On day one we will expect you to have:
- Minimum 8 years total professional experience with 3+ years working with sales systems and tools
- Deep familiarity with SFDC architecture and capabilities
- Proven ability to structure complex problems, develop solutions, and craft clear recommendations.
- Experience in B2B technology market environments with exposure to Software or SaaS businesses
- Executive presence and engagement skills
- Understanding of core business processes in a B2B technology environment; sales, marketing, product development, customer support and success, professional services
- Proven analytical and quantitative skills with a data-driven approach to problem-solving
- Ability to develop trusted peer to peer relationships across a diverse set of stakeholder communities