Our teams breed ambition, challenge ordinary thinking, push the pace of innovation, in-service of the exploding demand for accessible data.Snowflake is growing fast and we’re scaling our team to help enable and accelerate our growth. We’re passionate about our people, our customers, our values and our culture! We’re also looking for people with a growth mindset and the pragmatic insight to solve for today while building for the future. And as a Snowflake employee, you will be accountable for supporting and enabling diversity and belonging.
- Own Snowflake’s CRM application portfolio infrastructure - the architecture, layout, and usage of those tools
- Partner with key stakeholders to facilitate the planning and road-mapping process, provide oversight of solutions delivery, resolve escalated issues, and facilitate communication on any critical issues.
- Define, drive and share the vision and long-term strategy for our CRM applications
- Create solutions that (1) business users love and want to use, (2) will scale with Snowflake as it grows
- Create and own the process for the intake/prioritization of business systems governance and work; ensure your team is working on the right things
- Understand and manage constituents’ expectations and expressions of priority through continuous communication with those stakeholders
- Act as the CRM business systems stakeholder in critical projects, ensuring project success by understanding the needs of the business and leadership, identifying appropriate solutions, and determining how technology should be leveraged to make the solution happen
- Enable your team to provide continuous support to the solutions you provide
- Partner with leadership on budgeting and financial projects
- Make sure that we’re getting the best value out of the software we’re buying - including negotiations with vendors to pay the appropriate amount for the value we’re getting
- Work with the Security Team to make sure the systems that are being implemented comply, are secure, and ensure Snowflake has a secure infrastructure
- Champion a growth mindset as Snowflake scales globally and across new offices
- Hire, develop, and lead an inclusive, engaged, and high performing team
- A degree in Computer Science/Engineering required
- MBA a plus
- 10+ years managing and delivering CRM applications, 10+ years of direct management experience within a high-tech industry.
- Deep understanding of IT systems and infrastructure including the universe of SaaS business products with proven experience managing an expansive CRM application portfolio; Salesforce.com (Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, CPQ, Renewals, etc.), FinancialForce, Marketo, and the processes they support (Lead to Order).
- Visible leadership skills and executive presence; demonstrated ability to provide thought leadership, think strategically and effectively communicate vision and influence across the organization
- Outstanding ability to both collaborate and act as a change agent with business stakeholder teams to align on cross-functional processes and the required organizational change to deliver large scale business and IT transformation initiatives
- Experience managing the compliance requirements and programs required to protect Snowflakes sensitive date, this includes SOX, GDPR, CCPA, BCP/DR and all other privacy/data protection risks.
- Candidate must have proven ability to consistently and collaboratively resolve issues, mitigate roadblocks, and meet all financial and management goals on time. Will be a self-starter who maps own direction to succeed.
- Excellent team management, coaching, and mentoring skills
- Effective and proven project management skills
We’re looking for people who share our passion for ground-breaking technology and want to create a lasting future for you and Snowflake.
Are you up for the challenge?