Founded by industry experts and backed by strategic investors, our disruptive built-for-the-cloud architecture was designed to push the limitations of conventional data warehousing.
Our teams breed ambition, challenge ordinary thinking, push the pace of innovation, in-service of the exploding demand for accessible data.
Snowflake is growing fast and we’re scaling our team to help enable and accelerate our growth. We’re passionate about our people, our customers, our values and our culture! We’re also looking for people with a growth mindset and the pragmatic insight to solve for today while building for the future. And as a Snowflake employee, you will be accountable for supporting and enabling diversity and belonging.
Snowflake started with a clear vision: make modern data warehousing effective, affordable, and accessible to all data users. Because traditional on-premises and cloud solutions struggle with this, Snowflake developed an innovative product with a new built-for-the-cloud architecture that combines the power of data warehousing, the flexibility of big data platforms, and the elasticity of the cloud at a fraction of the cost of traditional solutions.
Our Sales Operations organization is actively seeking a Strategy and Analytics Senior Analyst to contribute to building our framework to monitor health of business through metrics analysis. Examples of deliverables include sales performance analysis, productivity deep dive, win/loss analysis, pipeline management and forecasting.
Reporting to the Director of Sales Business Intelligence, you will be part of a team charged with structuring and executing the quantitative analyses and management reporting needed to run day to day operations and inform sales and company executive strategic decision making to meet our rapid growth objectives. You will collaborate cross functionally to drive performance improvement, contribute to GTM strategy planning, and be the go-to expert on all GTM metrics. You will build scalable frameworks for reporting and analytics, such that you can spend much of your time using insights to drive the strategy and direction of our sales team. You will be a key part of the hands-on group driving strategy for Sales.
In this role you will:
- Partner with sales leaders and C-suite on operational reporting and analytical requests: Board of Directors and management reporting, sales productivity and performance analysis, quota setting and attainment, price realization and profitability, discount governance, competitive win/loss and sales KPIs
- Manage Sales pipeline and forecasting process and reporting to realize accurate and predictable results
- Deliver sales analytics and reporting to key stakeholders across Sales, Sales Engineering, Finance, Marketing and Professional Services
- Identify critical trends and provide actionable business insights to Snowflake leadership to drive go-to-market strategy
On day one we will expect you to have:
- Bachelor degree in business, statistics, economics or other quantitative disciplines
- 2-4 years of experience in the top tier investment banking, Management Consulting
- Advanced skills/knowledge of Excel, Powerpoint, and Financial/Operational Modeling
- Prior experience in sales strategy, sales / business operations, or financial planning and analysis a plus
- Knowledge of Cloud, SaaS business models and B2B channel structures a plus
- Experience working with SQL and relational database a plus
We’re looking for people who share our passion for ground-breaking technology and want to create a lasting future for you and Snowflake.
Are you up for the challenge?
Snowflake is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, race, religion, pregnancy, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.