Our teams breed ambition, challenge ordinary thinking, push the pace of innovation, in-service of the exploding demand for accessible data.Snowflake is growing fast and we’re scaling our team to help enable and accelerate our growth. We’re passionate about our people, our customers, our values and our culture! We’re also looking for people with a growth mindset and the pragmatic insight to solve for today while building for the future. And as a Snowflake employee, you will be accountable for supporting and enabling diversity and belonging.
- Serve as a Procurement partner and liaison to the business supporting all designated functions, Procurement projects, and vendor onboarding/management.
- Demonstrate an ability to build effective, strategic relationships with the business, vendors, and cross-functional teams.
- Collaborate with Snowflake’s Legal and Security departments to ensure compliance with requirements and standard contract terms.
- Measure, manage and improve supplier performance against negotiated SLAs and quality metrics.
- Prioritize and lead multiple projects at the same time, working effectively with people at all skill & organizational levels, internally and externally.
- Develop and evaluate Master Service Agreements, Independent Contractor Agreements, and Statements of Work.
- Monitor and manage all new requisitions coming through our Procure-to-Pay platform, Coupa.
- For each new request/engagement with Procurement team: assist business with next-steps and guidance on all action required from their end throughout the engagement; while managing expectations on turn-around time.
- Continue to monitor Supplier Onboarding & Supplier Management processes, for U.S. and abroad, and identify gaps and areas for improvement.
- Bachelor's degree, with a minimum of 4-6 years in Procurement, with a strong understanding of Procure-to-Pay and the PR/PO lifecycle.
- Working experience in Global Indirect Procurement.
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple task assignments.
- Strong understanding of legal concepts as related to vendor agreement contracts.
- Excellent relationship management skills, as well as the ability to work collaboratively with suppliers, and internal business customers, and senior management.
- Strong understanding of accounting/finance practices.
- Ability to find opportunities to optimize cost, improve service and other efficiency opportunities.
- Ability to summarize complex business issues and evaluate opportunities for improved functionality, cost savings, and SLAs.
- Ability to lead RFP processes and lead vendor negotiations through completion
- Proven ability to drive positive change and build strong stakeholder relationships.
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively across multi-functional teams.
- Demonstrate a solid understanding of how contracts are structured.
- Self-starter who can build sourcing/procurement credibility within groups not accustomed to working with procurement.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Process and customer service driven with a self-starter mentality.
- EXPERIENCE WITH COUPA IS A PLUS
- Contract Management
- Technology passionate
- Results Driven
We’re looking for people who share our passion for ground-breaking technology and want to create a lasting future for you and Snowflake.
Are you up for the challenge?