Our teams breed ambition, challenge ordinary thinking, push the pace of innovation, in-service of the exploding demand for accessible data.Snowflake is growing fast and we’re scaling our team to help enable and accelerate our growth. We’re passionate about our people, our customers, our values and our culture! We’re also looking for people with a growth mindset and the pragmatic insight to solve for today while building for the future. And as a Snowflake employee, you will be accountable for supporting and enabling diversity and belonging.
Snowflake’s IT organization is seeking a Salesforce Business Systems Analyst to join our growing team. In this role you will have the opportunity to build business applications and design features to improve the reliability of our applications and systems.
As the Salesforce Business Systems Analyst you will be the liaison between the business stakeholders and IT. You must have the ability to translate business needs into technical specifications, design and development solutions, test and deploy them into production. You have a passion for working cross functionally and building solutions to support business process and data flows and strength in solving platform issues with expert troubleshooting skills.
Reporting to our Director of IT Enterprise Sales Systems and Tools, this role will work closely with our Sales, Support, Enablement, Marketing, Finance, Engineering, Security and other business partners, as well as Executives, on Sales, Service, and Community Cloud needs.
- Implement Force.com platform and cross-platform integration solutions based on industry best practices
- Partner cross functionally with other business application owners to ensure our go to market business automation and data management processes are smooth and well connected. Have an excellent understanding of Salesforce Sales, Service and Community cloud in classic and lightning environments.
- Expert leadership and collaboration skills with the ability to participate in any cross-functional team and build relationships with multiple stakeholders, both internally and externally with users ranging from executive to line level
- Assist in defining, estimating, and shaping technical solutions using best practices
- Lead and manage the design, configuration, and deployment of our medium complexity CRM and other modules to support sales and support automation
- Responsible for designing and implementing enterprise IT projects in Salesforce. Duties include
- gathering requirements from business users;
- working with technical leads to transform and develop Salesforce.com design and implementation documents;
- serve as a primary liaison between the business stakeholders and IT;
- perform project management and communications;
- define and document user interfaces and support system and data requirements;
- develop functional specifications and system design specifications;
- lead quality assurance and defining testing strategy and risks amd ensure issues are identified, tracked, and resolved in a timely manner;
- and assist in creating training materials and documentation for Salesforce.com users including release notes
- A bachelor’s degree (preferably with an emphasis in Business Administration or Information Systems), or equivalent experience.
- Minimum 8+ years of direct experience working with Salesforce administration as a Business Systems Analyst at a firm or corporation.
- Serve as a lead subject matter expert and champion in driving the industry best practices for evolution of the company’s Saleforce.com instance and ecosystem integrated tools. Provide recommendations and assist in the creation of the strategic roadmap
- Lead discussions and investigations regarding new Salesforce features and functionality, contribute to recommendations for process improvements and keep application users informed about system functionality and enhancements
- Experience of SDLC methodologies (Agile, SCRUM, other)
- Highly developed written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong attention to detail, goal-oriented.
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities
- Commitment to excellent customer service
- Successful in dealing with company personnel at all levels
- Ability to work independently
- Project Management experience
- Experience in designing and implementing SFDC cross-organization along with cross-instance integrations in support of multiple business process environments
- CRM domain knowledge with relevance to the SAAS industry and its sales and service channels
- Salesforce Certified Platform Developer I or Salesforce Advanced Administrator or CPQ Specialist or Salesforce Consultant or any other relevant certification
Bonus points for experience with the following:
- Data Warehousing
- Project Management
We’re looking for people who share our passion for ground-breaking technology and want to create a lasting future for you and Snowflake.
Are you up for the challenge?