Founded by industry experts and backed by strategic investors, our disruptive built-for-the-cloud architecture was designed to push the limitations of conventional data warehousing.
Our teams breed ambition, challenge ordinary thinking, push the pace of innovation, in-service of the exploding demand for accessible data.Snowflake is growing fast and we’re scaling our team to help enable and accelerate our growth. We’re passionate about our people, our customers, our values and our culture! We’re also looking for people with a growth mindset and the pragmatic insight to solve for today while building for the future. And as a Snowflake employee, you will be accountable for supporting and enabling diversity and belonging.
Snowflake started with a clear vision: make modern data warehousing effective, affordable, and accessible to all data users. Because traditional on-premises and cloud solutions struggle with this, Snowflake developed an innovative product with a new built-for-the-cloud architecture that combines the power of data warehousing, the flexibility of big data platforms, and the elasticity of the cloud at a fraction of the cost of traditional solutions.
As a Sales Finance Manager at Snowflake you’ll be providing end-to-end financial support to the Sales leader and his/her organization for the Area you are responsible for. First, you will act as a business partner and trusted advisor by providing financial support in all areas required by the business. Second, you’ll interact with FP&A and other corporate teams and represent the Sales organization you support in all activities and deliverables, and third, you’ll ensure that all compliance activities related to your area of responsibility are followed and fulfilled.
- Develop a strong collaborative relation and partner with a Sales leader and his/her organization by providing end-to-end financial support in all areas required by the business.
- Coordinate and manage the forecast process.
- Establish budgets and HC plans and track and report on actual performance.
- Provide business insights by creating, developing and reporting on key business metrics.
- Support the business through the monthly and quarterly business review cycles.
- Participate and be one of the main drivers of the annual plan process.
- Coordinate and represent your Sales organization on all deliverables to FP&A and other Corporate functions.
- Ensure compliance and alignment to company policies for your Area of responsibility.
- Bachelors Degree in Business Administration, Finance, Economics or related relevant areas.
- 10+ years of related experience, preferably in Sales Finance and FP&A roles.
- Exceptional financial, analytical and problem-solving skills with previous experience in managing Salesforce, Looker and Tableau.
- Understanding of revenue recognition principles and US GAAP.
- Experience and understanding of the SaaS business model.
- Ability to break down complex ideas and issues and communicate in simple terms to different levels of the organization.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills (written and verbal).
- Experience working in a fast paced environment.
- Strong customer service orientation and a desire to help others succeed.
- MBA or related relevant area.
- Prior experience in working and supporting large Sales organizations.
We’re looking for people who share our passion for ground-breaking technology and want to create a lasting future for you and Snowflake.
Are you up for the challenge?
Snowflake is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, race, religion, pregnancy, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.