Snowflake started with a clear vision: develop a cloud data platform that is effective, affordable, and accessible to all data users. Snowflake developed an innovative new product with a built-for-the-cloud architecture that combines the power of data warehousing, the flexibility of big data platforms, and the elasticity of the cloud at a fraction of the cost of traditional solutions. We are now a global, world-class organization with offices in more than a dozen countries and serving many more.
We are seeking a Partner Account Manager to join our growing team based in Tokyo. In this role, you will strategically plan and work with the Sales team to deliver a cross-functional GTM to engage our current and potential partners to accelerate revenue in the Japan region.
We are looking for an individual with a successful track record of growing and managing regional and global partners focused on the Japan market. In addition to recruiting and enabling partners, you will be responsible for driving marketing activities with your partners to increase brand awareness and product adoption.
Reporting to the Director of APAC Alliances, you will have a unique opportunity to work for a disruptive start-up and lead the development of a new set of ecosystem alliances. This is a quota carrying position.
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL GET TO:
- Identify, recruit and enable Cloud-Native Partners to build, manage and grow the partner ecosystem across Japan.
- Prior experience working with Cloud native partners is preferred.
- Evangelize, enable and develop go-to-market strategies with the SI partner community.
- Manage a portfolio of high performing SaaS partners to achieve partnership goals including sales quota and marketing activities.
- Develop best practices to engage with partners, escalate issues and set clear expectations with partners on working with Snowflake.
- Develop partner specific account plans to include annual & quarterly goals, marketing support, requirements, etc.
- Ensure partners are maintaining baseline training and knowledge of Snowflake.
- Adhere to and support various program guidelines, rules, and measures.
- Assist as needed in the development of required support materials for the program.
- Measure and report on the success of assigned partners.
- Help with recruitment, training, and on-boarding of new partners.
ON DAY ONE WE WILL EXPECT YOU TO HAVE:
- 6+ years of industry experience within partnership/alliances, sales, marketing, business development.
- 3+ years of direct channel sales/management experience within the SaaS space.
- Ability to design and present business plans, track and articulate program progress, design and document program guidelines for distribution throughout the organization (all levels) and for external use.
- Working knowledge of cloud environments preferred.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Ability to travel up to 50%.
- Fluent in Japanese and English.
Snowflake is growing fast, and we’re scaling our team to help enable and accelerate our growth. We are looking for people who share our values, challenge ordinary thinking, and push the pace of innovation while building a future for themselves and Snowflake.
How do you want to make your impact?
Snowflake is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, race, religion, pregnancy, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.