Founded by industry experts and backed by strategic investors, our disruptive built-for-the-cloud architecture was designed to push the limitations of conventional data warehousing.
Our teams breed ambition, challenge ordinary thinking, push the pace of innovation, in-service of the exploding demand for accessible data.Snowflake is growing fast and we’re scaling our team to help enable and accelerate our growth. We’re passionate about our people, our customers, our values and our culture! We’re also looking for people with a growth mindset and the pragmatic insight to solve for today while building for the future. And as a Snowflake employee, you will be accountable for supporting and enabling diversity and belonging.
Snowflake started with a clear vision: make modern data warehousing effective, affordable, and accessible to all data users. Because traditional on-premises and cloud solutions struggle with this, Snowflake developed an innovative product with a new built-for-the-cloud architecture that combines the power of data warehousing, the flexibility of big data platforms, and the elasticity of the cloud at a fraction of the cost of traditional solutions.
The Global Workplace Team’s mission is to create an environment for our high performing teams that allows them to realize their true potential. An environment that promotes speed of information exchange and ideas. A sustainable environment that aligns with our values and leadership. We’re disruptors and innovators, driven to provide a truly outstanding workplace environment, programs and services. The security and safety of our employees and workplaces is of the utmost importance to Snowflake and a key pillar to ensuring our continued growth and success.
- Take genuine care and responsibility for the entire workplace. You are responsible for keeping the entire office maintained and ready for use at all times
- Oversee internal requests for office and building maintenance. Help to ensure all building and maintenance practices, procedures, regulations, etc. are followed, including ERT programs and security standards
- Manage food and beverage programs, which includes coordinating daily lunch, tracking inventory, and budget
- Conduct space and occupancy audits to maintain accurate reporting information of seating charts, employee locations, space designations, and usage of space
- Able to work independently and effectively within a teaming environment, assuming responsibility without direct supervision
- Assist with internal communication. Develop content and draft Workplace communications for approval. Ensure timely distribution of all communications
- Ensure an enjoyable, safe, supportive and collaborative place to work and visit for employees, customers, and guests
What you'll need:
- 2+ years of Workplace, Hospitality or customer service experience in the Real Estate & Facility
- Strong Computer skills
- Great communication skills and able to work independently
- Ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment and handle interruptions with a positive, professional attitude
- Maintain relationships with all office-related vendors to ensure they are meeting Snowflake standards. Manage all vendor communication and logistical planning
We’re looking for people who share our passion for ground-breaking technology and want to create a lasting future for you and Snowflake.
Are you up for the challenge?
Snowflake is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, race, religion, pregnancy, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.