We are seeking a Partner Account Manager to join our growing team based in Mumbai, India. In this role you will strategically plan and deliver a cross-functional strategy to engage our current and potential partners.
We are looking for an individual who understands the channel business and how to grow and manage a region. In addition to recruiting and enabling partners, you will be responsible for driving marketing activities with your partners to increase brand awareness and product adoption.
Reporting to the Director of APAC Alliances you will have a unique opportunity to work for a disruptive start up and lead the development of a new set of ecosystem alliances. This is a quota carrying position.
In this role you will get to:
- Identify, recruit and enable Cloud-Native Partners to build, manage and grow the partner ecosystem across India.
- Prior experience working with Cloud native partners is preferred.
- Evangelize, enable and develop go-to-market strategies with the SI community.
- Manage a portfolio of high performing SaaS partners to achieve partnership goals including sales quota and marketing activities.
- Develop best practices to engage with partners, escalate issues and set clear expectations with partners on working with Snowflake.
- Develop partner specific account plans to include annual & quarterly goals, marketing support, requirements, etc.
- Ensure partners are maintaining baseline training and knowledge of Snowflake.
- Adhere to and support various program guidelines, rules, and measures.
- Assist as needed in the development of required support materials for the program.
- Measure and report on the success of assigned partners.
- Help with recruitment, training, and on-boarding of new partners.
On day one we will expect you to have:
- 6+ years of industry experience within partnership/alliances, sales, marketing, business development
- 3+ years of direct channel sales/management experience within the SaaS space
- Ability to design and present business plans, track and articulate program progress, design and document program guidelines for distribution throughout the organization (all levels) and for external use
- Working knowledge of cloud environments preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Ability to travel up to 50%