Field Marketing Coordinator, DACH & Eastern Europe
Founded by industry experts and backed by strategic investors, our disruptive built-for-the-cloud architecture was designed to push the limitations of conventional data warehousing.
Our teams breed ambition, challenge ordinary thinking, push the pace of innovation, in-service of the exploding demand for accessible data.
Snowflake is growing fast and we’re scaling our team to help enable and accelerate our growth. We’re passionate about our people, our customers, our values and our culture! We’re also looking for people with a growth mindset and the pragmatic insight to solve for today while building for the future. And as a Snowflake employee, you will be accountable for supporting and enabling diversity and belonging.
Snowflake started with a clear vision: make modern data warehousing effective, affordable, and accessible to all data users. Because traditional on-premises and cloud solutions struggle with this, Snowflake developed an innovative product with a new built-for-the-cloud architecture that combines the power of data warehousing, the flexibility of big data platforms, and the elasticity of the cloud at a fraction of the cost of traditional solutions.
Snowflake Computing GmbH is looking for a Field Marketing Coordinator, based in our Munich office. As a Field Marketing Coordinator, you are responsible for supporting the regional Field Marketing Manager with managing and executing a variety of marketing activities such as field-based demand generation programs and campaigns to build awareness, drive and nurture leads, and accelerate opportunities to close. This position will collaborate closely with Snowflake’s EMEA teams, specifically with marketing, strategic events, demand generations and the regional sales.
The ideal candidate is a self-motivated team player who is extremely organized and eager to learn.
The candidate should be able to handle and adapt to a fast pace environment that is frequently changing. The candidate will have to undertake numerous projects simultaneously which they should be able to balance.
- Support the regional Field Marketing Manager with executing Marketing activities for the region including 3rd party industry conferences, Snowflake-driven physical event series, regional hospitality, online activities and direct mailings
- Maintain the Snowflake online calendar of events
- Drive logistics and execution of all planned events; work with outside vendors, oversee fulfilment/inventory levels
- Coordinating with third party providers such as local couriers, printing house and managing office filing
- Maintain direct alignment with sales team in terms of all pre and post event communication, marketing-driven campaigns, and event promotion strategy
- Plan and execute events within budget
- Maintain email/slack responsivity rate within a 24-hour time period
- Set goals and define metrics for each event including targeted lead flow
- Manage internal field and events communication between sales and marketing
- Support strategic industry events through logistics planning
- Represent Snowflake to counterparts at partners, vendors, and outside vendors
- Strong written and verbal skills in both German and English
- 2+ years of experience in events, trade shows and/or field marketing
- Experience in Salesforce, Marketo, Excel, Wordpress is an advantage
- High proficiency with office productivity applications (e.g. Microsoft Office, Google Apps)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, or similar field
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to travel (frequently) as needed to support in field events
- Strong project management, time management, and execution skills
- Embodies strong organizational skills
- Ability to maintain an optimistic, approachable, and hands-on mentality
- Demonstrates creative spark as expressed in ideas for messaging, creative design, etc.
We’re looking for people who share our passion for ground-breaking technology and want to create a lasting future for you and Snowflake.
Are you up for the challenge?
Snowflake is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, race, religion, pregnancy, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.