We are looking for a motivated and enthusiastic Swedish speaking Sales Development Representative to come aboard! Our SDRs will work hand in hand with Inside Sales to generate leads and build customer pipelines. This is an entry-level role with a dedicated growth path and the training to be a great technical sales professional. We are looking for self-starters with a passion for technology and people.
As a Sales Development Representative at Snowflake you will:
- Generate appointments by means of proactive outbound prospecting and lead activity management in an effort to qualify and market our solutions to potential customers.
- Work directly with marketing to discover opportunities from leads, and set appointments from those leads.
- Use of strong selling and influencing skills to set up qualified appointments.
- Understand the Snowflake Database enough to provide high level introduction.
- Leverage taught sales techniques to maximize customer interactions.
- Log, track, and maintain outbound activity.
- Work closely with Sales Directors and attend customer meetings as required.
- Attend sales meetings, vendor training, and local trade shows to keep current with technology.
Our ideal Sales Development Representative will have:
- University degree from an accredited institution.
- Strong in-person, phone, and written customer communication skills.
- Must be able to interact and communicate with individuals at all levels of the organization.
- Understanding of workflow systems and their application to customer business process improvement.
- Ability to make formal and informal presentations to staff and clients.
- Ability to prioritize work assignments and shift work efforts based on the needs of the department or business goals.
- Strong PC skills required; knowledge of Salesforce.com a plus.
- Ability to manage time effectively, work independently, and be self-motivated.
- Prior track record of achievement in positions with significant accountability.
- Interested in pursuing a career in technology.
- Ability to thrive in fast-paced startup environment.
- Pro-active, independent thinker with high energy/positive attitude.
- Excellent verbal and written communication in Swedish and English, presentation, and relationship management skills.