Our teams breed ambition, challenge ordinary thinking, push the pace of innovation, in-service of the exploding demand for accessible data.Snowflake is growing fast and we’re scaling our team to help enable and accelerate our growth. We’re passionate about our people, our customers, our values and our culture! We’re also looking for people with a growth mindset and the pragmatic insight to solve for today while building for the future. And as a Snowflake employee, you will be accountable for supporting and enabling diversity and belonging.
What you'll do:
- Build and execute a go-to-market strategy and plan for solutions key platform use cases, including data warehousing, data lake and data science.
- Deliver creative and compelling messaging that clearly articulates and reinforces Snowflake’s unique differentiation across these use cases.
- Produce compelling content that communicates our unique capabilities in customer language. Content can include solution briefs, reference architectures, case studies, sales enablement material, product videos, web copy, white papers, demos, and more.
- Develop compelling positioning and rationale to demonstrate how Snowflake works with our ecosystem of partners.
- Train and partner with sales and partners to accelerate sales and differentiate against the competition.
- Work with product and global marketing teams to drive field marketing, online events and measurement of these marketing activities.
- Communicate customer requirements and provide input to product management on product enhancements and future product direction.
- Develop market/competitive intelligence, acting as our thought leader and expert in the space for key platform use cases, including data warehousing, data lakes and data science
- Be an excellent communicator who can engage internal leaders and teams across functions and who can engage external stakeholders.
What you have:
- 5+ years of proven product marketing experience ideally related to data management or analytics
- Cross-functional team management, influence without authority, including senior management
- Analytical mindset, interpreting and summarizing data with actionable insights
- A command for writing with excellent composition skills
- Excellent speaking and communication skills
- Technical- and business-benefit understanding of prevailing and emerging analytics technologies, on-premises and in the cloud
- Strong project and organizational skills with the ability to optimally structure and prioritize work
- An ability to thrive in a fast-paced startup environment
- BS/BA degree in a related technical field
- Willingness to travel up to 25% of time
- Cloud infrastructure or SaaS products (Azure, AWS, Salesforce, Google, Oracle)
- MBA degree strongly preferred
We’re looking for people who share our passion for ground-breaking technology and want to create a lasting future for you and Snowflake.
Are you up for the challenge?