Our teams breed ambition, challenge ordinary thinking, push the pace of innovation, in-service of the exploding demand for accessible data.Snowflake is growing fast and we’re scaling our team to help enable and accelerate our growth. We’re passionate about our people, our customers, our values and our culture! We’re also looking for people with a growth mindset and the pragmatic insight to solve for today while building for the future. And as a Snowflake employee, you will be accountable for supporting and enabling diversity and belonging.
Snowflake is experiencing exponential growth and we are expanding our Marketing Communications team to help us scale. We need a PR Manager to help execute and accelerate Snowflake’s PR and Analyst Relations, with the opportunity to also support Social Media Programs. This is a full time position at our HQ location in San Mateo, CA.
In this role, you will report to the Head of PR and work closely cross-functionally within the marketing team. If you are a Communications Jack/Jill-of-all-trades with a proven track record of executing successful communications programs and strong ambitions to grow in the field, this is the right opportunity for you to launch a career at LinkedIn’s 2019 #1 Top Startup.
As a PR Manager you will support:
Analyst Relations Program:
- Manage relationships with top industry analysts and help lay out a strategy for updating and influencing the top tier
- Manage Snowflake’s participation and elevate the company’s position in key analyst reports
- Run analyst briefings and inquiries
- Build a portfolio of customer case studies to share with the analyst community
- Respond to competitive reports in collaboration with Product Marketing using the utmost rigor and accurate data
- Synthesize reports and findings into easily consumable content for marketing, sales, product development, and other internal constituents
- Build and maintain technology and business media relationships.
- Provide ongoing support to our PR team with writing pitches, press releases, messaging materials and more.
- Create media lists, briefing books and other campaign related materials to support corporate, customer, and partner activities.
- Work cross-functionally with marketing organization for major industry events.
Social Media Program:
- Day-to-day management across our social media platforms (Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram), which includes daily posting, responding and monitoring of all channels
- Act as community manager across all platforms, promote positive brand conversation and engagement and address feedback per company protocol
- Be responsible for proactive media, blogger and influencer outreach to drive brand awareness, amplify exposure for the Snowflake brand
Our PR Manager will have:
- 3-5 years of experience working in an in-house communications or PR agency account executive role (agency preferred)
- Highly organized, results-driven go-getter. Must be self-directed and passionate about showcasing Snowflake’s amazing technology and momentum to press, industry analysts and online communities
- Media relations maven with experience in PR, analyst relations and daily management of social media platforms for B2B companies
- Seasoned project management skills, a strong sense of initiative, attention to detail and the ability to work under pressure, while juggling and meeting multiple deadlines
- Comfortable working in a VERY rapidly growing company environment
- Excellent communication skills and very strong writing skills
- Have 'finger on the pulse' of industry trends and best practices
- Creative thinker with both short and long-term strategic vision to help reach marketing goals
- A team player with a strong history of execution and a demonstrated ability to work cross-functionally
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience
We’re looking for people who share our passion for ground-breaking technology and want to create a lasting future for you and Snowflake.
Are you up for the challenge?