Our teams breed ambition, challenge ordinary thinking, push the pace of innovation, in-service of the exploding demand for accessible data.Snowflake is growing fast and we’re scaling our team to help enable and accelerate our growth. We’re passionate about our people, our customers, our values and our culture! We’re also looking for people with a growth mindset and the pragmatic insight to solve for today while building for the future. And as a Snowflake employee, you will be accountable for supporting and enabling diversity and belonging.
The Senior Integration Developer is responsible for the development of the SaaS integration platform and its related integration activities including system configuration. Works closely with the rest of the IT team and internal business teams to effectively deliver a stable and sustainable technical solution.
What you’ll do:
- Manages the IT Deliverables and is accountable for delivery of IT Application Services and manage all admissions team projects
- Works effectively with cross functional Business and IT Teams to ensure optimum delivery of IT services and acts as subject matter expert reference point for the solutions team
- Actively participate and drive the full life cycle development process for new business initiatives as they relate to core business applications and working on independently assigned objectives within a collaborative project team, or managing external consultants
- Ability to establish and maintain strong working relationships with external and internal IT partners
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills are essential
- Manages the delivery of IT solutions and accountable for analysis, design, development, testing, configuration, business readiness, and production support
- Works with IT, Business and Off-shore partners to deploy IT solutions with technical Expertise
- Boomi or other SaaS Integration Developer Certification
- Workday integration experience
- Demonstrated proficiency with web service technologies (REST, JSON, SOAP, HTTP, SSL, PGP, SAML, etc.)
- Ability to work on implementations that execute in an agile fashion
What you need:
- Minimum 6+ years development experience on Boomi and similar (MuleSoft, Workato,
- Snaplogic) platform
- Strong hands-on experience on Process building & deployment, alert framework/exception handling, connectors/listeners, integration packs usage
- 2-3 full cycle project implementations involving the integration of Salesforce, Workday and Cloud integration
- Must be able to write technical specifications based on functional business requirements
- Strong analysis, design and data modeling skills required
- Good grip on fundamentals/key concepts such as Troubleshooting of failover processes, load-testing, disaster recovery, data security, change-control best practices
- An elevated level of experience and expertise in solving complex inter-system issues and developing SaaS, SOA and web services
We’re looking for people who share our passion for ground-breaking technology and want to create a lasting future for you and Snowflake.
Are you up for the challenge?