Our teams breed ambition, challenge ordinary thinking, push the pace of innovation, in-service of the exploding demand for accessible data.Snowflake is growing fast and we’re scaling our team to help enable and accelerate our growth. We’re passionate about our people, our customers, our values and our culture! We’re also looking for people with a growth mindset and the pragmatic insight to solve for today while building for the future. And as a Snowflake employee, you will be accountable for supporting and enabling diversity and belonging.
In this role you will be a key contributor to the vision and realization of our overall sales enablement strategy. You will lead our onboarding efforts in the region, including Sales Academy. You will also work with our sales teams to capture best practices and scale them across the organization. In both of these key areas of responsibility, you will take a hands-on role in building, implementing and managing critical enablement programs that ensure our sales organization is well-equipped with the content, training and resources to meet and exceed sales quotas.
In this role, which reports to the Director of Sales Best Practices and Enablement, you will:
- Provide leadership and hands on support in the evolution of the Snowflake sales on-boarding program with the aim to shorten the ramp time to maximum productivity for all sellers.
- Provide leadership and hands on support to capture the sales best practices executed by high performers in the field, and scale these practices across all sales organizations through documentation, enablement and communications.
- Support all of our sales enablement programs by authoring content, organizing enablement journeys, determining best enablement approaches, and delivering training and coaching across all delivery platforms – face-to-face workshops, eLearning, virtual workshops, self-service portal, all hands calls and newsletters.
- Provide ongoing leadership support to all sellers and leaders to drive further adoption and reinforcement of best practices and enablement, both in one-on-one and group settings.
- Understand current performance of sales personnel to determine needs for additional enablement.
- Collaborate closely with all key cross functional teams including sales, marketing, product, strategy, operations, finance and HR.
- 8+ years of industry experience with a focus in B2B sales and enablement.
- Experienced in designing, building and delivering sales enablement programs.
- Strong business and technical acumen, with the ability to connect technology as an enabler to deliver better business outcomes.
- Highly organized with excellent communication skills (including presentation skills).
- Experience working in an entrepreneurial, fast-changing environment that requires strategic thinking, resourcefulness, agility, results-oriented decision making and commitment to excellence.
- Proven track record of success in a direct consultative sales role or sales engineering role strongly preferred.
- BS/BA degree, MBA Preferred
Are you up for the challenge?